MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yorkshire Pudding Rally

Yorkshire Pudding Rally - Forums [Biker Match] Yorkshire Pudding Rally - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yorkshire Pudding Rally

Why do we have 2 Yorkshire Pudding rally's listed in the event's calender one on July 31st/2nd Aug. with one person going and one on July 31st/2nd Nov. with eight people going, obviously the longer three month rally is preferred but I might struggle to get 3 months of food, beer and clothes on my Fireblade. I think these need amending

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 11/03/2020 00:51  

Weird, all I get is the map... ??!
The actual events take ages to load. When I've looked for YP I'm not on it as attending but I'm sure I was and I think I originally posted it 🙄🤔.

Just wondering if events are now being added only by Team Members?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/03/2020 10:18  

Only the calendar admin can add them

Update Reply
JP @ 12/03/2020 16:47  

Lindsay your listed as going to the 3 months long Y P R so you had better take plenty of clean nickers

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 12/03/2020 19:37  

I can't even find it on the Events Calendar. Not even for the right amount of days .. confused is me!

Although from my profile 'events I'm attending calendar' it was showing.
The three months long event must have been my error (sorry guys!) as I submitted it, although it wasn't picked up prior to being added. I have managed to delete myself but God only knows why I can't see it through the Events Calendar.

Thanks JP, so are members still able to submit or are admin solely finding n adding to the calendar?

If I do ever find the correct YP on the calendar I will add myself.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/03/2020 22:29  

There are quite a few duplicated events...... and a lot missing, nearly every one I'm going to 😂😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/03/2020 23:13  

Well I can find them both listed on the 31st July on my phone

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 12/03/2020 23:32  

I shouldn't worry too much as i have a feeling a lot of the bigger rallys will get cancelled or postponed

Update Reply
JP @ 13/03/2020 12:49  

It's still on at the moment, as per last update on 26.04.20.

Watch this space 👀

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/05/2020 23:11  

I'm going but not even on my events list.... see you all there hopefully!!

Update Reply
Kawi10R @ 13/06/2020 08:29  

*** YORKSHIRE PUDDING RALLY 2020 – POSTPONED TILL 28th- 30th AUGUST ***

Please see Link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Nonprofit-Organization/YorkshireMAGRalliesAndEvents/posts/

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/07/2020 00:28  

Yorkshire Pudding Rally is Go!

All approved and ready to Party 😁👍🏻

Please check out the link above as lots of information to read and digest BEFORE you go!

No drop off point. No leaving site etc. Please DO read everything and ensure you stick to the guidance.

Have a fab time folks!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/08/2020 11:58  

Just in case you've not seen this;

YORKSHIRE PUDDING 2020 COVID-19 CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
DO NOT ATTEND IF:
1. You or anyone you have been in contact with have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the start of the event (PPE protected workers and their households are excluded from this condition)

2. Have a persistent cough or fever (temperature checks may be conducted on entry to the event), loss
of taste or smell or other related COVID-19 symptoms

3. You are shielding, self-isolating or subject to any local interventions/ restrictions

4. You consider yourself to be in a vulnerable group

5. You are not happy with any of the conditions of entry as stated below there are no exceptions to this

6. You are not arriving on a Motorbike or Trike (unless you have pre-booked a blue badge car pass)

As much as you may want to party and we want to see you please do not put yourself or others at risk, it is not worth it.

PLEASE ONLY ATTEND IF YOU AGREE TO ADHERE STRICTLY TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:

1. As a condition of our licence and out of respect to the local community…
NO ONE IS TO LEAVE SITE FOR THE DURATION OF THE EVENT – IF YOU LEAVE THE EVENT YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED BACK IN – THIS MEANS THERE IS NO DROP OFF AREA AND NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED OUT TO COLLECT ANYTHING OR ANYONE FROM AN AWAITING
VEHICLE. THERE IS ZERO FLEXIBILITY ON THIS CONDITION (EXCEPT FOR EMERGENCIES).

NO CARS (EXCEPT BLUE BADGE HOLDERS)
NO PEDESTRIANS
NO EXCUSES

2. You agree for your contact details to be shared with NHS Test & Trace if so required

3. You agree to adhere to the relevant social distancing measures applicable

4. You will observe and obey the relevant signage around the entire site

5. You will dispose of any item that you have been in contact with in a designated refuse point (i.e. PPE, disposable glasses, drinks cans etc.)

6. You will not pass or share items with persons outside of your family group or bubble

7. You will apply a face covering when required to do so (such as when entering a trade stall or any
other required area)

8. You will use the sanitiser and hand washing stations when and wherever applicable

9. Respect the request of any marshals (they are not the fun-police, they are mostly volunteers, many of whom have purchased a ticket. They have a job to do in difficult and unusual circumstances, please don’t make it any harder for them)

10. Raise any complaints or concerns immediately with a marshal or event control

11. You will at all times maintain a common-sense approach to yourself and your surroundings

12. Moderate your personal alcohol intake and be mindful of those doing so around you

13. THIS IS A PRE-BOOK TICKET ONLY EVENT – THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO TICKETS ON
THE GATE SO PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE SITE WITHOUT ONE.

WE ASK YOU TO FURTHER CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING ADVISORIES:

1. If you are travelling with family member or your bubble could you all try and arrive together

2. You are welcome to bring your own alcohol but please only bring your own. We will be selling slabs of lager, bitter and cider as well as our usual offering of drinks in our main bar.

3. If a family member or part of your bubble is failing to observe the guidelines please consider informing them of the consequences of their actions on your group and potentially the event.

4. Wherever possible please erect your tent with your family group or bubble (please maintain a suitable distance and observe fire breaks)

5. Bring your own chair as they will not be available this year.

We are not being party poopers and we hate to have to be so officious, but given the current situation we feel that we all have no option but to make these small sacrifices and changes to ensure we can move onto 2021 unrestricted. Failure to comply with these conditions could result in your removal from site with the worst case but highly possible scenario being that it could affect ALL of our future events.

So please help us to help you, it is either a party with some rules or no party at all, we know what we prefer.

STAY COVID SAFE
PLEASE DON’T BE A DICK, TOM OR HARRIET
PARTY ON

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/08/2020 20:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email