MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM Late May BH camp/meet in Dumfriesshire, Scotland

BM Late May BH camp/meet in Dumfriesshire, Scotland - Forums [Biker Match] BM Late May BH camp/meet in Dumfriesshire, Scotland - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM Late May BH camp/meet in Dumfriesshire, Scotland

I've just put this up as an event, running over the late May bank holiday (or as much as you want either side thereof).

The site is a working farm who open up a field to camping over the summer. They call it 'wild camping' but they do have good facilities even if they're a little apart from the camping area.
Because it's a farm they don't allow dogs.

The area is often by-passed by folk travelling to the scenery further north or across to ferries to Ireland, but it has lots to offer, and few speed cameras!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 28/01/2020 13:51  

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6388

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 28/01/2020 13:52  

🤬🤬 just picked up my diary to book this in, only to find I am going to see Derren Brown with my daughter on the Saturday. So unfortunately I won't see you guys 😟

Gutted 🙁☹️😟

Have a wicked time those that attend.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/01/2020 18:36  

BUMP.
I've just put this up as an event, running over the late May bank holiday (or as much as you want either side thereof).

The site is a working farm who open up a field to camping over the summer. They call it 'wild camping' but they do have good facilities even if they're a little apart from the camping area.
Because it's a farm they don't allow dogs.

The area is often by-passed by folk travelling to the scenery further north or across to ferries to Ireland, but it has lots to offer, and few speed cameras!

Update Reply
JP @ 10/02/2020 12:04  

Just giving this one a bump. Its not the Highlands but there is still plenty of lumpy scenery, and it's not full of the NW500 types. And a bank holiday too :-)

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 27/02/2020 20:22  

I loved travelling through this area, but have never had the opportunity to stop and take it all in. Good roads and open spaces 👍🏻. I'm gutted I can't make it, unless I can squeeze an early morning run up on the Sunday of course 🤔🙄. Now there's a thought...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/02/2020 22:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email