MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

My Xmas pressie..!

My Xmas pressie..! - Forums [Biker Match] My Xmas pressie..! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

My Xmas pressie..!

Hi I'd like to find someone to spend New years Eve with!! Bought myself another Fireblade for Christmas

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/12/2019 03:46  

Hiya littlelad - out of interest, do you belong to any of the Bristol-based bike 'groups'/clubs? I joined one a few years back...the organisers seemed to prefer drinking and fighting, to biking!!!!! Needless to say, a few of us left.

Update Reply
Frumpet @ 28/12/2019 06:20  

Morning frumpet...!
No I've never been in any Bristol bike clubs..
I have a membership with a touring club (PEMC) all ex professional people...very organised and extremely keen motorcylists who I've been abroad with,
I live just outside of Bristol towards the mendips...just ride around on my own or with a couple of friends occasionally...how about yourself..?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2019 08:54  

We seem to have lost the post in front of mine but anyway I had a brilliant new years eve in the pub with friends, there was a great rock band on and they were open till 2 but I went home by myself

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 01/01/2020 23:38  

My prezzie to myself another jukebox and today I've got it working . Now one very happy bunny indeed

Update Reply
Grumpy of the Seven @ 03/01/2020 12:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email