MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

What's my name?

What's my name? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What's my name? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

What's my name?

It's important to some people and as said that what it's about as for the bat lady take no notice lol

Update Reply
JP @ 17/10/2019 15:32  

Does this help at all...

https://www.autoevolution.com/moto/honda/shadow/

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/10/2019 15:46  

If that doesn't help, surely a Honda dealer will know...

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 17/10/2019 16:40  

Ooh, yeah there's a thought Lynn, have a ride ...

PADGETTS
226a Bradford Road, Batley, WF176JD

Very near you JR 👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/10/2019 17:05  

Wow, so many suggestions.... 'Thank you so much... All of you for your help, very much appreciated' could have been a reply, just as a suggestion....

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 17/10/2019 19:31  

I'm just sorry to read about Yarg's sickly pachyderm...nobody likes an ill elephant..hope he gets well soon..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 18/10/2019 06:25  

I,m keeping up with the medication so fingers crossed it clears up soon. And no more bananas.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/10/2019 10:53  

I would like to thank everyone that has helped me, especially the ones that have gone looking for the information or links, I really appreciate your help 😊

For the ones that says does it really matter, it probably doesn't to you but it does to me, for whatever reason, I wanted to know.

Many of you are long standing members whereas I'm still finding my feet so I apologise if I didn't thank you at the right time, I realise this is quite important to some but as this post has progressed it has thrown quite a few names up for my bike, which was my original reason for posting in the first place, I wanted to know where and how they found it (just my general nosiness) but also I haven't had the time, until now, to look at the links (thank you again) nor write a lengthy reply due to, working 12 hour shifts, sleeping and my life generally not being on bm......also I thought TIA was Thanks In Advance! Maybe it means something else? But also if you want me to thank someone when YOU think it's appropriate then pm me or keep schtum till I thank people in my time, just a suggestion.

I had tried to keep my posts lighthearted as sometimes written comments can be taken out of context and apologise if anyone got offended or any other ill feeling about my comments.
Last night when I got home from work after a pretty crap shift, I came on here to see whether anyone had posted and I was extremely irked, I had replied a few times but decided to delete it.

I thought forums were places to ask questions, compare bikes, notes etc or just a chinwag or weather report! Whether you (the reader) think it's stupid or not, someone has asked or posted because they think it's relevant, if you (the reader) think it's stupid or irrelevant then don't reply, simples! Move on to the one that does interest you.

Sorry if anyone is offended, upset or anything else about this post or any other that I have written, it has not been done intentionally.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/10/2019 14:15  

Well said and if anyone is offended they can have a look on E-bay for " The little didums suck it up buttercup kit "

Update Reply
JP @ 18/10/2019 16:02  

I don't think you,ve offended anyone JR, this thread is just normal for this site , questions, answers and humour, so don't worry and as far as I,m concerned you,ll do fine so just keep doing the same as you have been.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/10/2019 18:56  

Yarg you coward lol

Update Reply
JP @ 18/10/2019 19:28  

Just saying what I think. I cant see anything in her posts that would offend anyone. She asked the questions and she got peoples opinions not critisicm, well not from me anyway.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2019 16:13  

Your just worried bj will put you back on, THE LIST lol

Update Reply
JP @ 21/10/2019 08:57  

I,m never off the list.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/10/2019 09:52  

Yarg how right you are !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/10/2019 09:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email