MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Women

Women - Forums [Biker Match] Women - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Women

Hello, I've sent out so many messages but no one replies. Is there any women out there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2019 18:09  

Nope they are all fictional
Life is not real, lol

Update Reply
Matt04 @ 19/09/2019 18:28  

Patience is a virtue springs to mind... Have you checked on their profile whether those you messaged have been online recently? Have those you messaged read your message?

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 20/09/2019 07:26  

Hello Lynn1584. I've had a look and no they haven't been on line. Is that the answer to message women that or on line.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2019 08:15  

No point messaging any who haven't been active, is there...

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 20/09/2019 08:23  

Your right thanks for your advise

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2019 08:36  

there are some very nice ladies on this site, depends on how you approach them, go to places and meet and talk to them and just be friendly and dont expect anything else , and if your lucky (i was) you will find someone who you get on with and just take it slow as most of the ladies on here have had some sort of relationship in the past and that makes them wary.

Update Reply
rocker21 @ 20/09/2019 12:41  

There's loads of nice women on here, but there's also loads that think it's beneath them to reply to a message. They seem to forget that it costs nothing to be polite, even if you're not interested in the person.

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 20/09/2019 14:35  

I know what you mean!

I've seen quite a few profiles looking for Great Sex Own Helicopter (GSOH).

I did mail a local lady and pointed out that as this was a biker site, I didn't have a helicopter but.......

She only mailed back saying that I was now blocked!!! 😢

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
There's loads of nice women on here, but there's also loads that think it's beneath them to reply to a message. They seem to forget that it costs nothing to be polite, even if you're not interested in the person.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 04/10/2019 09:33  

Serves you right for not owning a helicopter, how dare you think you could get away without the basic minimum requirements? I personally have 2 which I glued and painted myself, so good are they that I made little Perspex display cases for them.

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/10/2019 09:48  

Do you think the display cases helped 66, or was she just picky?

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 04/10/2019 10:02  

If i ever work out the secret coding for "tell you later",i'll share it with the world...:)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 04/10/2019 10:47  

The cases were for my benefit, she appreciated the thought as it made it easier for her to dust..............when I let her out of the kitchen that is!

(Peeks out from behind sofa and deftly avoid well aimed stilleto shoes.)

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/10/2019 11:09  

Oh wow D6....please bring those perspex cases to Squires so they can be placed on the table and I can be suitably impressed while I dine on my chip butty 🙂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2019 11:11  

Top tip D6 when you explain the offside rule again, let her know that when she comes out of the kitchen without permission then she is offside! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 04/10/2019 13:20  

Just don't ask him to place his chopper on the table when he walks in, well not out loud anyway.
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Oh wow D6....please bring those perspex cases to Squires so they can be placed on the table and I can be suitably impressed while I dine on my chip butty 🙂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2019 13:58  

Good one IC will remember that. Tilpix, I will bring them if you promise not to put your cheesey chip fingers all over them. Think about who will have to polish them later!

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/10/2019 14:00  

😏😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2019 19:04  

I trust you will be wearing your lovely well worn 'off white' vest with the curry stain down the front as well as your slippers when you bring your 'chopper boxes' to Squires for polishing D6? 😏

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/10/2019 19:36  

....and to complete the ensemble linz, a big baggy pair of stripey boxer shorts. Knotted hanky head gear is an optional extra.

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/10/2019 19:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email