MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

LOL, I'm not laughing honestly!!!

LOL, I'm not laughing honestly!!! - Forums [Biker Match] LOL, I'm not laughing honestly!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

LOL, I'm not laughing honestly!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/crime/%c2%a31million-supercar-wipe-out-terrifying-moment-boy-racer-wrecks-luxury-vehicles-including-one-womans-mclaren-porsche-and-bentley-after-losing-control-outside-multi-million-pound-homes-in-chelsea/ar-AAFninS?li=BBoPWjQ

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 06/08/2019 15:19  

Why not.... I was 😂 😂 😂

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 06/08/2019 16:40  

Bet the owners of them cars wasn't.... 😳

Update Reply
Biker lovin Blonde @ 06/08/2019 17:26  

Funny as! I do hope daddy can pay the costs for repair, better still replacement! 😂😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 07/08/2019 15:59  

What's the odds that the culprit is the son of an arab diplomat? They will claim immunity and nothing will be done in the judicial system. All the cars damaged will be replaced and hefty hush money will be distributed to prevent any charges being brought.

Update Reply
Double six @ 07/08/2019 21:41  

Oh dear....what a pity....i've been warning people about Audi drivers for years,this just confirms it again...seems to be German car drivers(they're nearly all on lease,so not "owners") lack a large blob of common sense..Porsche,Audi,BMW,Mercedes,all as bad as one another,especially on a motorway.....(odd that SOME VW drivers seem to cope better without that huge ego chip on their shoulder)...one guess as to what the Q in Q7 stands for,lol. :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/08/2019 11:44  

You'd best grab another tar brush jinx, I drive an audi and several colleagues do as well. We're not all bad drivers you know.

Update Reply
Double six @ 08/08/2019 12:19  

66,Simply how i find it as i ride or drive around our fair kingdom...there will always be exceptions to the majority,maybe all the good ones ride bikes too..? Anybody on here drive a Volvo?,you're included in my tarbrushing too,but that goes back to the ark...lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/08/2019 14:56  

It is indeed subjective jinx, at one time it was beemer drivers that were the bane of the blacktop. These days it is anything occupying the same road the one has to keep a weathered eye on.

Update Reply
Double six @ 08/08/2019 16:00  

I concur...i just work and ride in an Audi-swamped area(Tetbury),the locals are eejits :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/08/2019 18:30  

My son.. works for Audi, drives an Audi.. but is also a Biker.. 😃

Update Reply
Biker lovin Blonde @ 09/08/2019 16:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email