MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Well that was a bit embarrasing

Well that was a bit embarrasing - Forums [Biker Match] Well that was a bit embarrasing - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Well that was a bit embarrasing

I'm hanging my head in shame. Just taken the bike for her annual MOT....and she's passed with just s few of the usual advisories.
Having only done 161 miles this year, I guess it's a bit hard to wear anything out :-(
Last year she only showed 95 riden miles on the clock, but that was due to the broken speedo cable, which I just couldn't be bothered fixing. This year however it's genuine miles.

I really need my ass kicking and to get out on the bike. She really deserves better than to be sitting in the back yard all year.

Feel free to kick ma butt.....I deserve it

Update Reply
Shet03 @ 27/07/2019 10:44  

Definitely an asskicking,i do more miles than that on Verity to work and back in a week,lol....and she had her mot this morning too...only 5,000 commuting miles in the last year,but i do have 7 other bikes.....:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/07/2019 11:30  

WELL u to far away from me other wise would kick ur butt, as i love riding a bike since i be bk south had not 1 ride , gues the southerners are not so friendlie than the northern bikers,

Update Reply
AMBER57 @ 27/07/2019 11:54  

I did that yesterday! Haha.. bend over!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2019 12:02  

Would it help your ass-kicking process if I say I used to commute 147 Miles..... A Day!? For 3 years!! Pan Europeans are a great commuter. 👌😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2019 08:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email