MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

What to do this weekend ??

What to do this weekend ?? - Forums [Biker Match] What to do this weekend ?? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

What to do this weekend ??

Afternoon all, I’m currently working near Hay on Wye and finally have a weekend off! I was going to spend a couple of days in the hills however my legs need a rest. Any recommendations of something cool to do not too far from here? Music? Bikes?

Update Reply
Sarah M @ 26/07/2019 14:02  

hiya,i was at a place near hay on wye last week,luvly area,stayed at claro,went to a biker bash at baskerville hall,good group,pete x

Update Reply
peterfuel @ 26/07/2019 15:13  

Try Caerphilly Castle,Or Chepstow,Tintern Abbey....Steel Horse Cafe,nr.Abergavenny(cake to die for)...usually bikes there all day,watch out for Kamikaze cyclists,no road sense at all,lol...:)also the Barn Cafe at Skenfrith Castle...👍🏍

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 26/07/2019 15:26  

I way? I’m
Working in Glasbury- Baskerville halls like a few mins away- no idea there was anything going on 😩

Update Reply
Sarah M @ 26/07/2019 15:42  

Talgarth isn’t far haha few good weekends there when the HDRCGB has their rallies there. There’s the Owls nest tea room in Llandovery which is nice then of course there’s the Elan valley

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2019 16:09  

Only down the road, Talgarth looks good to me- cheers 😬👍

Update Reply
Sarah M @ 26/07/2019 16:38  

Eye of ra rally in crumlin newport next weekend . Porthcawl this Saturday judt for a coffee

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2019 17:01  

calne bike meet is on tomorrow

Update Reply
dubs @ 26/07/2019 18:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email