MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

South Coast Meets

South Coast Meets - Forums [Biker Match] South Coast Meets - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

South Coast Meets

Hi Y'all With (or without) the best of intentions, Winter (I'm gonna give it a capital, cause I think it's a season with some personality) has slightly disinfrastructed (what a f*ckin great word I made up) our meetings to the point where maybe a new thread is required In times of crisis such as these, everybody looks to one man... ...and I am not that man So, following much discussion between myself and the voices inside my head, the way forward is clearly House Parties (YEAAHHH...small ripple of applause) I'm figuring I can make my humble domecile available for either Sat 16th or Sat 23rd Feb This is an opening offer, which can be outbid - but any interested parties are advised to register their interest

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 21/01/2008 18:14  

I be there woohoo any date suits me but can i book a spot on a floor somewhere for me sleeping bag or me blow up dble bed Cheers Stuey and if you need a hand with anything let me know!! Mazza xxx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 21/01/2008 18:28  

As discussed babe you know I'll be there!!!!! YEY

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/01/2008 05:13  

Woo hoo! Sounds great hun! Can't make the 16th as it is Titch's birthday that day and we will be recoverring from a dozen 6-year olds invading for the afternoon (wine and chinese for the adults in the evening LOL) but if 23rd is up for gabs we would love to come please! Will reciprocate soon as we move into the new house on 9th Feb YAY!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 22/01/2008 09:44  

Thats cool Wiccan bet you can't wait is it much bigger than your house now? Stuey if you wana hand with anything like we said just give me a call ok Mazza xx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 22/01/2008 17:11  

It is bigger than the current house Maz, and also has a bigger garden, more parking and a garage for the bikes!! Stuey, if 23rd is ok then let me know what we can bring in the way of nibbles/dinner/drink etc!! If you decide on 16th then please don't worry as we won't be offended and will all catch up again very soon hun! Does anyone localish have any empty boxes I could nab for packing please??? We are out and about this weekend so could collect them!! Cheers guys xxx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 23/01/2008 05:21  

BUM Did have but andy is starting to pack his house up for renting it out and gave em to him quite a while back. Sorry. I will ask though and he is over tmrw night so will get him to look in my spider infested shed if I still have any in there! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/01/2008 05:29  

Looking like the 23rd then ...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 23/01/2008 07:47  

Fine by me hun. Are you skiving mr???? lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/01/2008 07:47  

Woo hoo! Its on't calendar Stu! Let me know what you'd like us to bring! :o)

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 23/01/2008 16:04  

soz mate at a wedding

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 23/01/2008 18:02  

bump*

Update Reply
Mazza @ 24/01/2008 14:28  

Sorry mate, can't make 23rd.

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 24/01/2008 15:15  

Nooo That's ZZR and DM out Should we maybe think about another date ??

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 24/01/2008 15:22  

How bout 30th Feb????? PMSL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2008 18:15  

Cheers BG... I sooooo very nearly posted suggesting that we move it to the 30th You so very clever lol

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 24/01/2008 18:33  

Stop nicking our potential house warming dates LOL!!! Seriously tho, don't mind when it is Stu, just can't do 9th or 16th thats all...

Update Reply
monkeyhanger @ 24/01/2008 18:33  

How about the first saturday in March then Stuey???? Is everyone available then?????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/01/2008 05:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email