MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

The Italian Who Went To Devon

The Italian Who Went To Devon - Forums [Biker Match] The Italian Who Went To Devon - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

The Italian Who Went To Devon

(Must Be Read In An ITALIAN Accent)

One day ima gonna Devon to bigga hotel.Ina morning i down to eat breakfast.I tella waitress i wanna two pissis toast.She brings me only one piss.I tella her i want two piss.She say go to the toilet.I say you no unnastand,i wanna to piss onna my plate.She say you better no piss onna plate,you sonna ma bitch.I don't even know the lady and she calls me sonna ma bitch...
Later i go to eat at the bigga restaurant.The waitress brings me a spoon and knife but no fock.I tella her i wanna fock.She tells me everyone wanna fock.I tell her you no understand,i wanna fock on the table. She says you better not fock on the table,you sonna ma bitch.So i go back to my room inna hotel and there is no shits onna ma bed.I call the manager and tella him i wanna shit.He tell me to go to the toilet.I say you no unnastand,i wanna shit onna ma bed.He say you better not shit onna bed,you sonna ma bitch!!
I go to the checkout next day,and man at the desk say:"Peace on you".I say piss on you too,you sonna ma bitch,i gonna back to Italy..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/06/2019 13:43  

🤣🤣🤣
My Italian accent was better than I thought haha

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/06/2019 16:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email