MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Lincoln bikefest

Lincoln bikefest - Forums [Biker Match] Lincoln bikefest - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Lincoln bikefest

The 2019 Lincoln BikeFest is on Sunday June 9th. It is held around the historic Brayford Waterfront area of Lincoln and has become a regular feature in the biker's calendar.

There will be a wide range of motorbikes on show from new Harley-Davisons and BMW's to classic Triumphs. The event is also well supported by several owners clubs. Visitors will be able to enjoy a day of music and entertainment close to the centre of Lincoln. There will be music from Firing Squad and the Legendary Betty Swollox Band throughout the day.

One of the most succesful part of the show has been the Show Bike Concours competition where the best bikes will be on show. Download the entry form from https://www.rotary-ribi.org/upimages/clubfiles/1718/Lincoln_BikeFest_concours_entry_form_2019.pdf

The Brayford Waterfront has a wide range of cafes, restaurants and pubs. It's an ideal place to relax and soak up the atmosphere

Update Reply
Little Sue @ 31/05/2019 07:34  

Sorry I couldn’t get the link so you can just click on it but I hope it’s of interest to some of you!

Update Reply
Little Sue @ 31/05/2019 07:36  

Thanks sue always good to see events being posted when you get into the way it all works on here you can post events onto the calendar

Update Reply
JP @ 31/05/2019 10:29  

Thanks for that one, will go for that.

Update Reply
monk860 @ 31/05/2019 16:03  

Well done Sue, sounds good, already got other commitments ! Hopefully next year :-)

Update Reply
555byker @ 31/05/2019 21:20  

I could pop in on the way back to Yorkshire from the Daventry Bikefest.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2019 21:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email