MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Margate Meltdown 2019

Margate Meltdown 2019 - Forums [Biker Match] Margate Meltdown 2019 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Margate Meltdown 2019

Quick question when is the Margate Meltdown 2019 and are many from here going.

Update Reply
NathanxHeath @ 20/05/2019 13:02  

Just looked this up for you MattsxTatts;

Date: 27.05.19
Depart Ace Cafe: 10.30am

Route: A406 – A13 – M25 – A2 – M2 – A299 to Margate seafront

The 12th annual Margate Meltdown is the most recently established of Ace Cafe London’s free to attend major ride outs. The ride out from the cafe to this popular seaside resort in Kent has been held each year on occasion of the annual Spring Bank Holiday. Margate seafront and harbour is given over to motorcycles and scooters, diverse club and trade stands, a stage with live entertainment from Noon, together with rockin’ DJ Bill Guntrip.

Working closely with the cafe’s chosen charity for this event, The Royal British Legion Riders Branch (RBLRB), the town and Thanet District Council, Margate not only has everything that a great ride out requires, but also a great beach and plenty of heritage to include a legacy from the 1960s that is of world renown relating to motorbikes, scooters and the Mods & Rockers that rode them!

I went a few years ago (ticked it off my list!) there was a good turnout from BMers. I don't know who is going this year.

Have a good day! 👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/05/2019 15:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email