MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

The Farmyard Party - 21st - 23rd June 2019

The Farmyard Party - 21st - 23rd June 2019 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] The Farmyard Party - 21st - 23rd June 2019 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

The Farmyard Party - 21st - 23rd June 2019

Glad you got sorted Lindsay! I've never marshalled there either. I've had a few hints dropped to me, but I'm there to get squiffy, not to do shifts.

Update Reply
NorthernMan1968 @ 22/05/2019 19:59  

Sounds like that's two of us then NorthernMan 😉😁👍🍻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/05/2019 20:09  

**bump**

MAG 33rd FYP
Duncombe Park, Helmsley,
North Yorkshire, YO62 5EB

Really looking forward to this one; meeting up with old mates, dancing (badly), singing (loudly) and generally having a great time!

Hope to see you there 😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/05/2019 20:13  

I'm really looking forward to this one. It's gonna be a blast!

I am going to attempt to be good, for a few hours at least each day. I can't promise I will be but I will give it a good shot😂😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/06/2019 10:19  

Just bought my ticket for this one. Would be nice if a few BMers camped close by each other. Would be nice to put some faces to names lol 😀😀

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 02/06/2019 17:16  

````````````Going to the FYR via Download ,fk hope i dont peak too soon ,.I could get there on the thursday as i`m down in merry ol` england for the duration ,Anyone else doing thursday ? do you need a pre book ticket for it?or pay at gate ?ive fri -sun ,ticket only.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2019 20:39  

Anyone wanting to ride in to Farmyard with fellow BM members, a few of us are meeting at Squires on the Friday around noon. Then we can make sure we can camp as a group. Let us know if you are interested.

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 09/06/2019 14:41  

Emdee, I'm not sure if you can pay OTG on Thursday but tickets are £5 +£2.50 admin charge, unless you buy from one of the supporters then it's £5!

https://www.magicactiononline.co.uk/product-category/farmyard-party/

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/06/2019 22:32  

Sorry SusiPop **bump**

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Anyone wanting to ride in to Farmyard with fellow BM members, a few of us are meeting at Squires on the Friday around noon. Then we can make sure we can camp as a group. Let us know if you are interested.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/06/2019 22:34  

Hi Lindsay
I cant message again, its playing up again can you text me pls as I cant get on messages to get your number. then I can let yo know when I am arriving, thank you in advance.

Quote:
Sorry SusiPop **bump**

Quote:

Update Reply
Strawdog @ 11/06/2019 10:22  

No problems Strawdog. 👍

Think we need a longer string on these tin cans! 😉😂

Done! 🍻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/06/2019 14:59  

Is it worth booking for the Thursday or will it be very qiet

Update Reply
Bikerden1967 @ 13/06/2019 23:12  

Biker den, I have never been before so cannot say. I am sure there are others who can tell you. See you there:)

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 14/06/2019 23:10  

This is one of my favourite rallies but sadly this year work calls. 2019 has been a distinctly rally-free year because of work support rotas but hey, there's always next year eh?

Update Reply
DaytonaRik @ 15/06/2019 00:13  

Quote:
Is it worth booking for the Thursday or will it be very qiet

Thursday is a very quiet night - little in the way of activities but it's a chilled night...really good if you want the pick of pitches and fancy a quiet night with people chewing the fat rather than partying hard

Update Reply
DaytonaRik @ 15/06/2019 00:14  

SusiPop, just wondering do I need to bring the flag pole ❓

It's beginning to look like Mother Nature and her Weather Pixies have decided to play ball. Woohoo!

I'm packed ready to go. First time ever that I've been ready this early 😉😁👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/06/2019 20:15  

Packed and ready to roll......wait, is it Friday yet..doh only Monday.

Tcrs y'all ✊️

Update Reply
Doticaster @ 17/06/2019 09:12  

Not been able to source a flag Linz so flag pole not needed? Unless we get someone to donate a pair of boxers or bloomers to fly from it lol. Not packed yet but hopefully I can find everything - including my ticket haha 🤪🤪

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 17/06/2019 23:05  

Hahaha, my Bridget Jones' ain't gonna be flying in the breeze! 😂😂😋😉

No problems, it will make things alot easier 👍😁

Good luck with the ticket search😉

See ya on Friday, not long now. Woohoo 😎

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 18/06/2019 00:06  

Looking forward to the farmyard meeting up with old friends few beers and good laugh

Update Reply
Daz167 @ 18/06/2019 15:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email