MENU CONTACT 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Morocco

Morocco (1) - Forums [Biker Match] Morocco (1) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Morocco

I am organising a run to casablanca in morocco if anyone is interested it's an easy run so will be good for beginners and seasoned tourers alike
The gist
Run from where you live either to my place in the south of spain you can arrive any time you want prior to us leaving for Morocco or you can meet us at the ferry port to go over to tangier.
One night in hotel tangier then down to casablanca four nights in a private villa with a pool.
I'm not planning anything in casablanca so what ever you feel like doing.
Then back to Spain two night in La Línea so you can have a full day in Gibraltar.
Then again you have a choice back to mine again you will be welcome to stay a few days or you can head straight off to the ferry port and home.
Like I said it's an easy run no more then an hour and a half in the saddle as you will need to keep hydrated so toilet breaks will be a must.
As long as your bike is well maintained and can do 80 miles an hour over long periods you won't have a problem.
It might be advisable to drop your antifreeze at mine and fill up with the Spanish mix as it's made for hotter temperatures I have a garage and tolls so that won't be a problem and if you want it done professionally we have a bike shop in town.
The run is listed in events September 2020 check it out.
Any questions send me a message.
For the tourers of you I will be organising other runs at least one a year so watch this space.

Update Reply
sunseaandfun @ 12/04/2019 21:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email