MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

East Leeds Lions anyone?

East Leeds Lions anyone? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] East Leeds Lions anyone? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

East Leeds Lions anyone?

*****rumpaty bumpaty bump*****

Update Reply
petervalk @ 29/02/2008 21:27  

you lot are mad lol,but very entertaining,,was that your wallet falling down the stairs pete lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 01/03/2008 03:11  

weather really bad, unless its snowing on friday, gary and i are going for it.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 20/03/2008 12:04  

What a fantastic weekend. Great bands, weather bloody cold though, dont tell anyone but gary and i went in the car and slept in the car. Steph you are a star, for your first rally you did fantastic. Hope to see you, Roger and Pete again very soon. Linda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 24/03/2008 08:32  

Had an absolutely fantastic time. Was great to see you Linda, and meet some of yours and Garys friends. What a fab bunch of people! Have to say a big thanks to Rog for looking after me and to Pete for making sure we everything we could possibly need, including the kitchen sink! Cheers fellas, you made it what it was. Here's hoping we all do another rally very soon P.S what's the emergency number for mountain rescue???? P.P.S hmmmmm still pondering those orange combats!!!! Walkabout aka DC x x

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/03/2008 13:44  

Have to agree with you there DC, It was absolutely brilliant, had a right laff! Thanks for putting me up Thurs night..and gettin me drunk.. you beer monster !!!! hahaha And cheers for running me back on Sunday.....really really wanted to stay ..but, well you know my heart weren't in it. Yeh.. big thanks to Pete n Rog for being so organised! Well done ! Good to see Linda and Gary too, sorry didn't get to speak much, but will catch up with you at Matlock. Can't wait for the next one...hopefully we won't have snow and gale force winds ! haha

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/03/2008 14:08  

what a rally i will post somthing up on the rally when my brain starts to remember (or ppl tell me what happened) thanks to DC (walkabout) and karey for a cracking weekend (LOL) put my 4 pics up on the site (have camera will forget it ) hi also to lcot and gaz and others that braved the eliments to make it a ball. heres to the next one mmmmmmmmmmmm MCN yipppppppppyyyy

Update Reply
petervalk @ 24/03/2008 14:38  

I've put a few pics up too, ignore the date, i must have had a drunken moment . Like Pete, i too had camera, but forgot to actually use it..Am sure Rog will be along soon to embarrass us all with his pics lol

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/03/2008 14:43  

I've just added some more pics. Spot Pete Dancing in his kilt?!?! It's a bit dark, but if u look hard enuff u will see him !! heheheh.... Big Up for Pete wearing his kilt in Artic conditions !!!! Nice one !! Rog... hope you've changed your bra ! DC.... its a good job Pete had a 'changing room' for us, eh? haha

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/03/2008 15:35  

Just want to say a massive WELL DONE to you lot who braved the weather at the rally!! Hope you've thawed out now!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 24/03/2008 19:27  

dam Roger just seen some pics he tuck glad there not going on the events page but it was cold thats my excuse ???

Update Reply
petervalk @ 25/03/2008 15:53  

Glad you've all survived!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 25/03/2008 17:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email