MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Biker killed and she walks free.

Biker killed and she walks free. - Forums [Biker Match] Biker killed and she walks free. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Biker killed and she walks free.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/17452660.wife-of-stannah-stairlifts-md-walks-free-from-court-after-killing-motorcyclist/

Update Reply
stutts @ 23/02/2019 07:31  

Absolutely disgusting. Money talks.judge should be sacked

Update Reply
stutts @ 23/02/2019 07:32  

Outrageous.

Astounding, that she missed seeing two large vehicles, as well as a motorcyclist! That brings 'SMIDSY' to a whole new level.

"Extremely remorseful" my God there is nothing like glazing over the fact that you have killed another individual.

An 8 weeks sentence suspended for 12 months, just doesn't come anywhere close.

The fact that she has walked away from court £200 lighter (or perhaps her husband's bank account is) but still with a licence is an utter travesty. I'm not being funny but that is a pocket money amount, along side the sentence it's insulting to think that a man's life is worth so little. I know in reality it will probably be Court Fees but it's made my blood boil.

My thoughts are with his wife and daughters.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/02/2019 08:10  

Seems clear why she needed to be driving a large,heavy 4x4 with driving and observation skills like that...used to always be Volvo estate cars that made my blood run cold...whatever happened to "causing death by dangerous driving"....? As Lindsay says,all sympathies with his family...:/

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/02/2019 09:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email