MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Dazed & Confused (aka: Losing The Plot!)

Dazed & Confused (aka: Losing The Plot!) - Forums [Biker Match] Dazed & Confused (aka: Losing The Plot!) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Dazed & Confused (aka: Losing The Plot!)

Ok, here goes;

I texted my boss this morning to say I would see her in 40mins, as I was running late. Followed by a call to a colleague to say same.

No response. She called me back, she sounded really anxious asking if all was ok. I explained I was on way and would see her soon.

She burst out laughing and said it's Sunday! It took her 5mins to convince me, that it is indeed SUNDAY! Oh I'm such a fool.

Sat here having a cuppa in my work gear, in total disbelief.

Although I know it's been suspected by several BMers for a while, I can now confirm its official not only am I Dazed n Confused, I have finally Lost The Plot! Old age has set in. 😲😱

Please feel free to add your own Dazed n Confused/Losing The Plot moments. I'm sure it will give others a smile and make me feel a little better 😳

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/02/2019 10:44  

Pmsl Lindsay that's hilarious, but you've opened up a right hornets nest now 😂😂😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2019 12:29  

Lindsay, To lose the plot suggests that you had a plot in the first place to misplace.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 10/02/2019 14:13  

Funny rags 😂
Ok here's my contribution for today...they may become a mini series 😂
.....while preparing a snack of nibbles, I grabbed a handful of grapes and handful of doggy nibbles for the pooch, I threw a couple of grapes in my mouth...hmmm...drier and crunchier than methinks...pooch was not impressed 🙄

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2019 15:40  

I think I can say I have lost track of time, I was trying to call/facetime my kids before school only to realise its sunday and not Monday, they were still in bed in the dog house comes to mind lol. doesn't help with the time difference lol

Update Reply
Strawdog @ 10/02/2019 19:23  

Strawdog, I'm so pleased it's not just happening to me! 😂😉

Hope you weren't in the Dog House for too long! As you say the time difference is not helpful. However the distance will be helpful with the dog house situation 😀👍

Springer, rather you than me ... Dry, crunchy dog snacks .. 😕. Were you feeling a bit 'woof' afterwards?😉😂.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/02/2019 19:40  

Ha ha yes Ive been feeling a bit weird...I keep scratching behind my ears too pmsl 😂 😂 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2019 20:21  

I've got some powder or spray for that,Ms.Springer...lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/02/2019 10:37  

And before anybody else says it,yes,i lost the plot years ago....😅🐸

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/02/2019 10:38  

I have to say this ( I am an old biker) it gets worse the older you get ! Lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2019 11:55  

Yep...
Been a little mushroom in the workshop lately – I was finishing off a job late Saturday evening, I had to screwcut an M10 x0.75 thread on a stainless knob. Wanted a really close fit, so spent ages measuring the mating bore thread to ensure it would be right.
Then carefully turned down the diameter of a bar of stainless to match the bore size, and slowly screwcut the thread to the correct depth and angle.
I was really pleased with myself until I went to fit it, and realised I'd made the diameter 9.25mm (minor thread diameter) instead of 10mm (major thread diameter), so it went in there like a prick in a tophat and wobbled like a weeble does.
I did chuckle a bit though. Then went inside and had a beer

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2019 11:57  

Pan, remind me to never try on your top hat........ever!

Update Reply
Double six @ 11/02/2019 13:21  

Pan...you lost me at screwcut...im walking around dazed and confused 🤔

Thanks jinx, but I'm beyond help 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2019 16:45  

So is Jinx! 😉😁... but he likes it that way 😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 14/02/2019 07:53  

Haha thank fully my boys were happy that I tried to call lol. Not to sure about their mother though lmao
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Strawdog, I'm so pleased it's not just happening to me! 😂😉

Hope you weren't in the Dog House for too long! As you say the time difference is not helpful. However the distance will be helpful with the dog house situation 😀👍

Springer, rather you than me ... Dry, crunchy dog snacks .. 😕. Were you feeling a bit 'woof' afterwards?😉😂.

Update Reply
Strawdog @ 14/02/2019 12:00  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Pan...you lost me at screwcut...im walking around dazed and confused 🤔

You have to be a first-class nerd like some of us guys to get that one Springer:)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/02/2019 11:55  

Panuno...I might start talking technical sewing machine mumbo jumbo, then let's see who's dazed and confused lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/02/2019 23:06  

I feel a tad dazed (but not confused) .. note to self never go see a band on someone's recommendation without checking em out first. All I can say is the person in question has very doubtful taste in music...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/02/2019 00:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email