MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Matlock Mayhem/Meetup

Matlock Mayhem/Meetup (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Matlock Mayhem/Meetup (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Matlock Mayhem/Meetup

On my way all those making trip Ride Safe n see you in Matlock

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 28/04/2019 08:28  

Well I'm here, who else

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2019 11:19  

I'm here, where is everyone????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2019 13:35  

Was nice seeing some new and old faces... Hope everybody got back OK without a parking ticket

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 28/04/2019 16:44  

Great to see old and new faces today. And no parking ticket 😁

Update Reply
cw @ 28/04/2019 17:32  

Thanks to all for coming. Put a couple of pictures up - thanks to Lindsay for my birthday suit !!!! Thanks to the cake lady also who's name i have unfortunately forgotten.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 28/04/2019 18:03  

Was good to see everyone, sorry if i didnt annoy everyone :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/04/2019 18:39  

The ladies name was Techne An
Turned out a better day than expected and nice to see old friends and meet new members and it's always good to have a hug.
Loved the birthday suit AJ

Update Reply
smiler 2964 @ 28/04/2019 18:40  

Great day out nice to meet old and new members aj looked great in his birthday suit

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2019 19:03  

Hey just wanted to say that I had a lovely day out with a bunch of fabulously nutty folk. Thanks to everyone for all the giggles, windups and banter. You guys are amazing! 😁😂👍. All credit to AJ for 'rocking' the unicorn. Happy Birthday matey!

Techne & Tilpix, the cake providers, you certainly helped smile factor with the lovely offerings. Thank you both!

Special thanks to mine n Tilpix chauffeurs; Glynn and Frank. The ride was ace and the company brilliant. Thank you both, you are stars of epic proportions🌟🌟

I also have to thank the guys in Kostas for giving me trays n napkins and allowing us to eat cake outside their premises. What a great bunch of guys n gals they are. 👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/04/2019 19:06  

Home in 1 piece, thanks Paul [555Byker] was great to see all friends old and new .Hope everyone else got home safe . See you all again soon I hope

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 28/04/2019 19:12  

Glad you home ok QM2 nice seeing you again and a chat

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 28/04/2019 19:15  

Martin (QM) good to know you have landed home safe.
Hope to make it to your planned ? Meet at the A59 cafe.
I hope everyone that made it to Matlock today, have also made it home safely 👍

Update Reply
555byker @ 28/04/2019 19:29  

Home safe..only one near miss,some dozy woman in a VW Polo..less than a mile from home,lol..otherwise 279 miles full of smiles,was grand putting faces to names again..a special thank you to Michelle and her chap for tickets...and cake providers deserve a hug too..xx :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 28/04/2019 19:54  

And nobody sat on the naughty step !

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/04/2019 21:06  

Had a great day out was lovely to catch up with friends, happy birthday AJ sorry I missed you in the outfit 😉 and happy birthday to Lyns. Home safe after a long but good day see you all again soon x

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 28/04/2019 21:55  

I think I swerved the naughty step nicely *I hang my head in shame* 😳... I have been informed I made a few comments that were a bit 'cheeky' 😱unbeknownst to myself at the time of course.

However I must admit I did enjoy stroking Frank's helmet!!

Oli, it was great to see you again. It's been too long. Hope you feel better soon. Take care

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/04/2019 22:01  

Glen, did you meet with anyone I'm a bit surprised to read what you put because I was one of the last to leave at that was after 3pm.
I was a bit upset with one of the parking wardens, I offered him £30 to put a ticket on CW's bike and he refused.
Good to see some many old faces and lots of new ones.
I was glad to see nobody bought my Big Sis an ice cream, she tried to pretend that she didn't want one, but we know the truth.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 28/04/2019 23:25  

And straightening my hair Linds! :-)

Update Reply
Frank W @ 28/04/2019 23:37  

You needed to be presentable, well groomed and fab-u-lous darhlink! 😂😂😂😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 29/04/2019 13:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email