MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Lets talk bikes and biker babes.

Lets talk bikes and biker babes. - Forums [Biker Match] Lets talk bikes and biker babes. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Lets talk bikes and biker babes.

We are all interested in the same things, so lets not beat about the bush okay.I own 3 bikes, i am also interested in having a relationship a lady biker.So lets get the conversation started then.

Update Reply
NathCBR01 @ 05/01/2019 19:52  

Why dont you try starting a conversation regarding relationships with a female member in private? I dont see how talking on a forum thread is going to help you or anyone else. Ride your bikes, get to some events and talk to the ladies. Trying to engage a woman by stealth under the pretence of having a debate isnt going bare much fruit.

Update Reply
Double six @ 05/01/2019 20:52  

I agree double six, and also just because you are interested in bikes, does not mean your partner has too be. Also you are narrowing your chances down. Try meeting a partner who is not interested in bikes, and try to get them involved, might be the way to go.

Update Reply
Karenyamaha @ 05/01/2019 21:53  

Being on Biker Match gives a good clue you are into bikes... So is everyone else on here, else they might be on POF instead pmsl doesn't matter if you have 1,3 or 10 bikes... Not sure starting to look for a potential partner on the forum will get you far. Chat room might get you noticed or have a look at profiles in your area might be a better idea... Just my 2 pence worth mind....

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 05/01/2019 23:06  

Actually I think you are being unfair on Nath. From my experience the chat facility is used by those who know each other well and it can feel intimidating trying to join in. Most people new to the site assume it is just a dating site for bikers and are not aware of the events and social side. No-one uses the nod facility much in case it is misinterpreted and it can be daunting sending a message to someone based on a few profile details. I applaud Nath for being open and wanting to generate discussion.

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 06/01/2019 00:08  

Nath has been on here long enough to have fathomed out how the site works by now. You are entitled to your opinion suzi but at least two other members endorse my comment. I realise some people feel socially awkward on sites like this, but I dont think I was being unkind by suggesting he makes positive attempts at contact.
If he wants to talk bikes, there are plenty of threads already open but I suspect he wants to talk about women or how to meet a "biker babe".

Update Reply
Double six @ 06/01/2019 00:21  

Here here 66, Nath knows the score rightly...Nath you been on here long enough, start PMing ladies you are interested in instead of publicising your search all the time...nothing more off-putting to potential partners than appearing desperate in public.. JMO...

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 06/01/2019 00:51  

I have been on this site just over a year, and only been in the chat room just over two weeks. Not all the people who use the chat room have met face to face. I admit it can be daunting to go on there the first time, but people, do try and encourage people to join in, and if more joined in it would be better. But people have to do what they feel comfortable with, also to start joining in it may be better to join in when there are less people on there, but that is only my opinion, and I am not here to cause offense or be unkind life is too short for that.

Update Reply
Karenyamaha @ 06/01/2019 01:11  

For God's sake people! leave the guy alone!...... he's only reaching out and it maybe the only way he knows how. That's one of the things that bugs me about sites like this - whenever anyone says or suggests something that may not meet the approval of the inner sanctum they gets lambasted and flooded with reasons why he shouldn't do this or shouldn't say that. Surely part of being a biker is that ALL are welcome under the umbrella of 'bikerdom' There are enough layers of officialdom, laws and convention keeping us all under the cosh and as far as i'm concerned he or anyone else can post or suggest whatever they like - If he gets to meet like minded people- great, if not - c'est la vie.. Anarchy rules!!!

p.s. this doesn't mean i'm interested by the way! just hate persecution

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/01/2019 09:29  

Like the others said Nath,s been on here a good while and been offered advice how to go about things in a better way but just seems to ignore that and keep doing things like this and getting nowhere, time for him to change his methods me thinks.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/01/2019 09:42  

I'm a serial 'nodder'...leads to some very interesting conversations,and if MY profile pictures don't scare people off ,then there's hope for everybody,surely??(plus my extensive notes will leave people in no doubt what they're getting into,if read carefully)...perhaps a few nods might be the answer,only the terminally haunted never reply....have a nice day..xx :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 06/01/2019 09:51  

SS as I said previously, he has been on here for a couple of years. I haven't attended many events in the recent past, but has anyone actually seen him turn up to any? I don't see how suggesting he gets out on his bikes and meets up with potential partners is persecution. Similarly, what is wrong with suggesting he contacts women he likes the look of?
So no-one else can have a contrary opinion for fear of being accused of lambasting? I am by no means a member of the inner sanctum...….they wouldn't have me! Nowhere has anyone said that as a biker he isn't welcome on BM or that he shouldn't post in the forums. If he wants to meet a ''biker babe'', then surely the best way to do that is to get on one of his 3 bikes and go to places where the 'babes' are.
As for keeping people under the cosh, stifling opposing views can also be considered as censorship to some extent.

Dyslexia Lures!!!

p.s. I am not interested in him either, he wears the wrong type of anorak..

Update Reply
Double six @ 06/01/2019 09:58  

Ooooo,66.....faux fur allergy...how cliche!!....:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 06/01/2019 10:15  

Ooooh 'inner sanctum' how do I join that then???

Hopefully it doesn't cost much...

Jinx I am one of the 'terminally haunted' as I never reply to nods on here.

Good luck Nath in your search for a biker 'babe' ..

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 06/01/2019 10:27  

On our own ride out, do we all ride the same roads, hold the same lines, do the same speeds?
No
We pick the route we want, take the lines that we think are the best for us and at a speed that suits us (without breaking the law, obviously).
The route Nath has picked is the way he wants to go and I'm sure he knows his own mind too why he chose this path.
It isn't the one that I would take, but who is to say who is right and who is wrong, having lots of people saying you are wrong doesn't mean they are right because they shout louder.
Good luck with your chosen path mate.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 06/01/2019 11:34  

Well said Ragnar and put most eloquently

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/01/2019 13:10  

A very zen view of the conundrum Rags. However, Einstein said: "The definition of insanity is repeating the same actions expecting a different result" .As Yarg said, Nath doesnt heed advice merely does what pleases him.

Update Reply
Double six @ 06/01/2019 16:42  

Sorry, what was the question again❓

Aha, yes bikes and biker 'babes' ...

Get yourself out there n meet a 'babe' or three. The art of face to face conversation works really well when forming friendships/ relationships. 👍

Good luck with your quest Nathan.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/01/2019 18:09  

Well, the conversation started... Maybe not quite how Nath thought though...??

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 06/01/2019 19:34  

I thought exactly the same thing earlier lynn, although nath has done his usual trick of posting a thread and disappearing.

Update Reply
Double six @ 06/01/2019 20:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email