MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

It doesn't matter where you are from.

It doesn't matter where you are from. - Forums [Biker Match] It doesn't matter where you are from. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

It doesn't matter where you are from.

It doesn't matter where you are from, England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.Where you are born will always be in your blood.And can never be changed.Your roots are firmly in the ground, you will never be anything any different to what you are now.So never change.Always stay the same.So people love you for who you are.We are a brotherhood of men, women and children of our respective countries.We are bikers and i will never change.Things will change around me first, before i change.I am stubborn to my last breath, that i am who i am.What you see is what you get with me.I am a biker through and through.There are losers in life, that have failed at everything, that is life.However we are the winners and we never lose.

Update Reply
NathCBR01 @ 01/01/2019 23:32  

"It doesn't matter where you are from"....so wrong...if you don't live within 5 minutes of most of the people on here,you might as well have the postcode for planet Pluto,
Pmsl...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 02/01/2019 22:32  

So where the chuff is Leonard Stanley then Jinx? Think I must be living on Pluto lol

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 03/01/2019 00:29  

Gloucestershire...and yes,i do know where Selby is,before anyone asks...lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 03/01/2019 07:05  

True Jinx...but there is a minority who do put the miles in on two wheels.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/01/2019 07:11  

Alas,not everyone likes riding before April or after September,but i know you'll go out on snow,one better than me,Mitz..👍🏍⛄

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 03/01/2019 11:27  

Yes Jinx I do...had lots of practice in the snow last winter..at least it filled the potholes in for me 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/01/2019 11:25  

That's supposed to be the Council's job,but think they've all given up trying Mitz..lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 04/01/2019 19:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email