MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Thunder in the Glen's

Thunder in the Glen's - Forums [Biker Match] Thunder in the Glen's - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Thunder in the Glen's

Hi anyone going to the biker rally I went last year enjoyed it so much going this year again. 😀💋

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2018 13:09  

Hello,

Any details please? Just wondering what made the event special for you?

Cheers

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2018 14:25  

i'm going this year , seen alot of good comments from few friends so thought i would travel 500 miles to do it

Update Reply
bikerfzr @ 18/08/2018 16:26  

Hi.
Have done "Thunder" the last two years (not this year sadly) and have to say it's pretty amazing. Its organised by Dunedin Chapter H.O.G. so its predominantly ( but by no means exclusively) a Harley event but all bikes and bikers welcome. It's very well organised and the biggest Harley rally in GB (I think).We are talking 4000 (give or take)bikes and large numbers of non-riding visitors. Huge ammounts to see and do....atmosphere fantastic and the support and welcome by the good folk of Aviemore and surrounding areas generous in the extreme. It's not called the "Sturgis of the North" for nothing. If ever there was a rally all UK bikers should do at least once,then this is it. It's also a decent "road-trip" for those living "south of the wall" (about 280 miles for those of us in the NE) and people attend from all over UK and Europe. It's also a good excuse to "do" Scotland and make the Rally an end-goal (took a week over it last year). To be honest,you don't really need a ticket since there's a lot going on in the town itself but be aware accommodation can be a pain whereas a ticket gets you on-site camping. Really worth a look!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2018 16:48  

Now sold out, apparently:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/thunder-in-the-glens-2018-registration-37768521665

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2018 23:09  

Hello people! I was tempted to go do the thunder, i just heard about it this weekend though, so it's to short notice to get off from work.. i'll keep my eyes opened for the next one..

Update Reply
Maildecaterinca @ 21/08/2018 09:17  

I was talking to some people, last weekend, who live close to this and they were really enthusiastic. Might think about it for next year.

Update Reply
Lordy100 @ 22/08/2018 14:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email