MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

The Trip Out 17/18/19 Aug 2018

The Trip Out 17/18/19 Aug 2018 - Forums [Biker Match] The Trip Out 17/18/19 Aug 2018 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

The Trip Out 17/18/19 Aug 2018

"Just what do you want to do? Well we wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do. We wanna be free to ride, we wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by the man and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time… That's what we are gonna do, we're gonna have a good time, we're gonna have a party…" Wild Angels (1966).

The Trip Out show field is for vehicles that we love, want to own, that have a trip out sticker and embrace the Trip Out vibe…

We love Choppers, Bobbers, Lane Splitters, Bar Hoppers, Baggers, Stockers, Customs, Vans, Hot Rods, Gassers, Lowriders, Trucks & Muscle Cars… We don't dig billet wheels, street rods and modern custom bikes so please leave these at home or park on the camp site only.

• Camping included in the weekend ticket
• Separate camping areas for motorbikes
• Fully licensed Bar
• Food Court
• Skate Ramp
• Skate Competition
• Hair and Beauty Parlours
• "Roll Out the Barrel" competition
• Shop til you drop
• Tattoos
• Chill out tent
• Souvenir shop
• Cult movies
• Resident Trip Out DJ's
• Kick-Start Competition
• Bike Show Tent displays the incredible Bike Build Off motorcycles – please register by emailing The Trip Out here.
• Live bands

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2018 15:17  

Om going to this with a load of bike mates....... Anyone else going?? Check out Facebook page for more info......
So ooooo excited fir this one 😋😋😋

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2018 15:19  

when is it Suzi . I would like to go . I got me tent , so I have .

Update Reply
Stu69 @ 06/08/2018 21:41  

Trip out- 17th-19th August @ Debach airfield, Grove Farm, Clopton, Woodbridge, Suffolk

I remember that movie Suzi. Henry Fonda and Bruce dern.

Along with Nancy Sinatra, aka Frank's daughter. Apparently he was so worried, that she would get, let's say, chatted up by some grebo bikers, he hired a security group of heavies. To watch her every move and put a firm warning out, to leave well alone 😎😎

IMO though. Biker movies had two bookends. Starting with 'The Wild One's and ending with 'Easyriders' Everything in-between was, well okay
The Wild One for me was the arrival of Brando. He not only played it superbly, but was born to play the role. Outstanding 😎

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 06/08/2018 22:42  

Yes not this weekend but next weekend Stu.... 17 August. Be fabby to see ya there 😊😊

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/08/2018 10:17  

Lol Mick that's an interesting lil snippet about old Frank hiring bloomin tight security fer his daughter!!! But of course his "friends" were much nicer 🤣🤣🤣😝😝😝 😂😂😂
You goin?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/08/2018 10:19  

Lol Suzi 😂

Am full of useless information.

Not really thought about it Suzi 😎
Tempted to go, but not 100%.

Mmm 🤔🤔🤔

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 07/08/2018 14:24  

Lol lol Mick..... Useless to some......it might come up in a pub quiz...... One day 😂😂😂🤣🤣😝
Ah well if ya do go me and my mates will be the really quiet ones in the corner 😁😁😁🙃😌😌😂😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/08/2018 17:10  

I have many more, of the useless stuff Suzi 😂 Saved just for that purpose. Problem is, the right questions, never come up 😂😂😂

Would be a lovely trip (pardon the pun) down to this event and to revisit memory lane. looks really really cool too 🌈 Not headed South, for quite some time, on V bike. Since my days down at the Kent Custom Bike Show 🤔🤔

If I do though, I'll look for the tree, in the corner and count my steps from there. Quietly of course 😂😂😎😎

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 07/08/2018 21:33  

Yes Mick they never ask the right questions at pub quizzes do they!!!! 😝 😝 pmsl.... I still have a good go though lol lol

Ah well you know where it is if the mood grabs ya 😁😁😁😁

Hahahaha..... Yes quietly of course 😋 😋 😋 we'll have no raucous shenanigans at a rally for goodness sake 😂😂🤣🤣

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2018 17:35  

Looks at event . . . . looks at calendar . . . . looks at price . . .HOW MUCH ?

Think I'll be giving this one a miss.

Update Reply
GHW @ 10/08/2018 01:50  

Less than half an hour from me - but £63 a ticket!!😧
Ouch...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2018 09:33  

Yep it's too expensive in my book..... But on this occasion I need it, want it and can do it....
So sod it...... Im going..... 😜😜

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2018 14:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email