MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bol'dor..@ Saint Paul Ricard

Bol'dor..@ Saint Paul Ricard - Forums [Biker Match] Bol'dor..@ Saint Paul Ricard - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bol'dor..@ Saint Paul Ricard

September 14th to 17th..l'm thinking of picking up a sports bike and going...anyone on here fancy it ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2018 20:04  

Hiya.
I might be, have always wanted to go but never got round to it, what’s the plan then?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/07/2018 22:14  

Hi kawasakikev, if you dont mind sending me the info on this trip I would be interested in taking a look at it. I have never done any of this sort of thing so looking to start and what better way than with others on bikes too.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2018 21:20  

Thanks for the response chaps. I took a GPZ1100 down there two up camping in 1990 and paid at the gate. Currently, On line, weekend tickets vary, whole weekend with camping seems to be around €88. In 1990 l went Dover, Calais, turned right and nailed it for a few hours... This time l think a little more planning might be better... Like some booked accomodation en route. Race starts at 2pm on the Saturday so leave uk on a Thursday boat, overnight somewhere around half way and cruise the last leg arriving on site Friday early evening..There is a massive party atmosphere with some loonatics racing rediculously modded bikes at silly speeds in the background...The lap times improve once it goes dark..This is a very loosly sorted idea and nothing has been decided for sure..In 1990 the reaction from the populous was amazing (the french are proper petrol heads) the motorway tolls were relaxed for bikes (will have to investigate if this is still the case) and max speed through the designated open toll booths was set at 50k..which, in 1990 seemed to be around 120mph..l can't seem to get my messaging to work on this site, so communication thro the forum is the only option at the moment.l will do some research and firm up some sort of more specific plan. So watch out for further posts from me on the forum..can't deny l am excited just thinking about it..😀

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2018 00:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email