MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hallowistmas Party - Sat 24 Nov 2018 - FREEBIE

Hallowistmas Party - Sat 24 Nov 2018 - FREEBIE (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Hallowistmas Party - Sat 24 Nov 2018 - FREEBIE (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hallowistmas Party - Sat 24 Nov 2018 - FREEBIE

Wow - last year there were 58 names down, this year it's 117. Going to be busy!
Dee, sorry to hear you won't be there, it would have been nice to say hello.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2018 08:47  

Hopefully you wont recognise me in my fancy dress lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/11/2018 12:25  

Will anyone recognise you in a dress Jackie??? [hides] hehehe

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 19/11/2018 12:33  

QM now that would be scary lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/11/2018 15:19  

HALLOWISTMAS

Ok folks the cant decide whether its Halloween or Christmas party is back again this year !!!

This year has a small difference –

IT IS FREE to all members + 1 Guest

Matt the Boss has decided that he would like as many BM folk to get together as possible for an end of year party, so he is footing the bill !
Sat 24th Nov 2018

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Sports & Social Club,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away.
Kick off is 7.30 pm
Prize for best fancy dress.

Travelodge Burton upon Trent Central is a 15 min max wobble away

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing ! Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie orJP

Matt is footing the bill as a thanks to members for supporting the site which is why it is BM members only plus 1 guest. No its not a free bar or meal its just free entry to the party

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/11/2018 12:25  

Bit nervous walking in so will someone meet me please?

Update Reply
Amanda @ 20/11/2018 19:02  

Like you will stand outside waiting for someone to hold your hand when there is booze at the bar

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 20/11/2018 19:21  

Hey thanks Kawasakitrev.....ill pm you the reasons rather than bore everyone here..... 😂 😂 new rescue dog..... Moving boat in opposite direction before big winter..... blah blah

Hope all OK fir you Dee.... I'll message ya x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/11/2018 19:33  

Anyone out there who has been unable to book a room . I have a double room booked and paid for and am no longer able to attend it would be a shame for it to go to waste , as they do not give refunds if you cancel . let me know and I can send you the details

Update Reply
Grumpy of the Seven @ 20/11/2018 19:44  

Speedo shame you cant make it and what a fab gesture :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/11/2018 19:51  

HALLOWISTMAS

Ok folks the cant decide whether its Halloween or Christmas party is back again this year !!!

Matt the Boss has decided that he would like as many BM folk to get together as possible for an end of year party, so he is footing the bill !
Sat 24th Nov 2018

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

Kick off is 7.30 pm

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing ! Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie orJP

Matt is footing the bill as a thanks to members for supporting the site which is why it is BM members only plus 1 guest. No its not a free bar or meal its just free entry to the party

Update Reply
JP @ 21/11/2018 01:08  

Thanks BJ there's still next year.

Update Reply
Grumpy of the Seven @ 21/11/2018 15:59  

For all who are still not sure what to do this weekend. Well get yourself to Burton Upon Trent for the end of season Hallowistmus party, Plenty of room for you all to meet up with old friends and meet new friends and riding buddies for next year. Don't be the one sat at home on Saturday evening thinking I should have gone. Get off your arse and join the fun with the odd glass of Lemonade just to add to the excitement.

Update Reply
JP @ 22/11/2018 16:18  

I'll hold your hand Amanda

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 23/11/2018 15:55  

Is anyone staying at the TRAVELODGE BURTON UPON TRENT CENTRAL ? Planning on getting there a bit early and maybe grabbing a bite beforehand.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 23/11/2018 15:56  

I'm there, and I think probably loads more too:) Be aware that if you check in before 3pm they charge you extra - caught me that way last year!
Also, I think that JP mentioned earlier that a few people are meeting at the Toby carvery around 3-ish for some pre-event food

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/11/2018 16:10  

I will be at the toby around 13,00 stuffing my fat face around 13,30 as I need an afternoon nap. I suffer from L,D,S Lorry Drivers Syndrome

Update Reply
JP @ 23/11/2018 16:16  

Tomorrow Night Folks

HALLOWISTMAS

Sat 24th Nov 2018

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

Kick off is 7.30 pm

Update Reply
JP @ 23/11/2018 16:33  

I'll be there more 4'ish, got stuff to do beforehand.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 23/11/2018 16:46  

Just a heads up, the Albion pub/resturant on Shobnall road near the Rockbar is currently closed for refurbishment and dosen,t reopen till 27/11/18

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/11/2018 18:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email