MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Guilty Pleasures (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Guilty Pleasures

Hahahahaha..... You try it and let us know 😋😋😋 pmsl cornholio

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2018 19:32  

The pet shop is miles away, I'll see if I can get some delivered on Just Eat.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2018 23:11  

Reading about ice cream hasn't helped, I could murder some now. Luckilly there's a 24 Hour Tesco thing at the petrol station up the road.........I think I should get the bike out to go and get a couple of tubs. Yeah, thanks for the idea :D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2018 23:14  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Pan those pleasures aren't guilty!!! Hee hee hee :)

True! Unless your name is Max (spanky) Mosley :) :)

And whilst not as weird as Bonio and Salsa (PMSL corny & suzi!), I do like to have Chutney on toast instead of with cheese.
Though I don't feel guilty about it...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2018 08:49  

Oooh Panunu you've reminded me....... Strawberry jam and marmite on toast 😍😍😍😍 absolutely delicious..... Just call me elvis 😂😂😂
Supermarket own brand is nicer than marmite.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2018 17:29  

I’ve got a new guilty pleasure!!

It’s not fattening or alcoholic 😉

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2018 17:47  

I'm into fig rolls luvly.

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 19/09/2018 15:02  

Yesss fig rolls rock 😍😍

Giant kala something green olives yummmm eroooonie.... Can eat a tub of them easy

Cambazola cheese 😘😘😘😘😘 I bought it fir first time coz it was reduced and couldn't stop..... I occasionally treat myself but I know that once I've opened it there is just no way I can stop.... 😂 😂

And Elvis........ Ever since I were a lil girl and still now.... 😋

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2018 21:05  

I'm pretty boring i like English cheddar. I've tried olives not really my thing, but when i was in Italy some years ago with another driver i tried olives again he had ordered sweet olives and i actually liked them.

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 20/09/2018 09:39  

Oooh there you go ya see GL blue...... Must admit the crucify them by putting them in brine...... They just taste of extreme salt...... But if in olive oil or with fancy bits... They are lushness.... I detested them as a kid but now.......

Bit like I used to fancy Hutch... But now probably Starsky 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 lmfaooo 😋

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2018 12:36  

Haven't had olives since i was in Italy, my favourite was spag bol with lots of parmsan.

Must admit never did fancy hutch or starsky.

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 20/09/2018 14:51  

Hahahahaha 😂 😂 I spose it was Huggy Bears shoes you had a hankering for 😋😋😂😂😂🤕🤕

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2018 15:37  

Huggy was cool, I fancied him cos he had all the brill clothes and funky disco tunes :) Olives I used to hate a few years back then got into them, only the green ones though, still find the black ones disgusting. Current guilty pleasure ... watching old episodes of The Waltons on very late night/early morn tv every day at the minute lol :)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 20/09/2018 19:49  

Ohhhh I nearly watched The Waltons the other day 😀😀 lol Dee

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2018 20:26  

Go for it Suzi, they are on every night/morning from about 4am, and Little House on Prairie is on too, can't remember which tv channel, best programmes ever :)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 20/09/2018 21:01  

4am Dee chick 🙄😵😵 arggh 😂😂 thankfully these days I'm asleep then 😊..... But I may just have to peek another time but my current TV guilty pleasures us

American Pickers and Storage Wars..... Total chewing gum fir the brain but hey..... Oh and The Pawn shop one..... And Time Team

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2018 22:46  

Suzi, Hardcore Pawn is brill, I love that grumpy father and his bitchy daughter lol, class they are and funny as, Oh and Shed and Buried is good too, yer man is always into his classic motorbikes and finding bits for 'em aside from the furniture hunting :) x

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 21/09/2018 10:06  

Suzi i think huggy bears feet would been a bit bigger than mine only have 7ns.Another fav How do they do it interesting.

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 21/09/2018 11:11  

Yes Dee Shed and Buried love it 🤗

Hahahaha GL.... Not seen how do they do that....... I like to go ooooh I wonder how that's done.... But not actually know...... 😂 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/09/2018 12:08  

I agree GL, I love that How Do They Do It, I binge watch that at times lol :)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 21/09/2018 12:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email