MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures - Forums [Biker Match] Guilty Pleasures - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Guilty Pleasures

Rod Stewart..... 😂 😂 😂 😂 he's one of my guilty pleasures
LMAO 🤡
ps..... Thst ice cream sounds reet lush Catkins chick

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2018 21:05  

Well Apart from a loverly pint of Old Peculier I quite like the odd packet of biscuits but that ice cream does sound rather splendid indeed Catkins 👍😊

Update Reply
Roughrider02 @ 26/06/2018 21:20  

I am absolutely addicted to peanuts...... 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2018 21:28  

Well Catkins odds or evens there all the same ha ha! But Shortbread biscuits are my favorite and the worst biscuits are Ginger biscuits !

Update Reply
Roughrider02 @ 26/06/2018 22:18  

On sunday I made a pig of myself with the Slush Puppy machine at the bar, with a couple of Rums in one they taste like a Pina Colada. Totally EPIC in the heat :D

That was one of sunday's guilty pleasures, the other was Apple & Pear Cider.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2018 22:57  

Twiglets... I get a big bag every week with my shopping and they usually last a day. Yummy!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2018 09:47  

Tescos Finest Sea Salt crisps.... I can get through 2 of those big bags in one afternoon. Nom Nom 😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2018 11:24  

Ben & Jerrys Peanut Butter Cup ice cream - with whole mini chocolatey Reeses peanut butter cups in them.
nom nom

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2018 13:08  

I love the plain peanuts, cashew nuts, salted peanuts, mixed plain nuts and raisins.......
I buy 4 bags of peanuts and they last about 4 days if I'm lucky Catkins..... No mixing in biccies fee me 😁😁😄 I'm a savoury gal more than sweet 😍

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2018 14:09  

Dolly Parton, the real housewifes of Orange County (yes I know!), marvel comics, rum & raisin and mint choc chip ice cream with Jaffa Cakes (which have to be left out overnight to go crunchy) all in one bowl. Oh and I still like a good ol cold babycham :-)

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 28/06/2018 14:53  

Anything with a pint glass wrapped around it and no I,m not the town drunk! Oh and the ice cream is a very close second.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2018 20:05  

And cool fresh English strawberrys, Yum1

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2018 20:07  

Hey Rowanblossom hon, nothing wrong with The OC ladies!! I love them too, they are my favourite guilty pleasure and they are the 'OG's' of the whole Housewives franchise, Vicky is my fave, always has been :) Oh dear did I just say all that out loud? hahahaha guilty pleasure indeedy-doody xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2018 20:31  

I'm about to watch the last two episodes of Deadwood. I downloaded all three seasons the other week and have been slowly working my way through them. I never watched them when they were on years ago, Ian McShane is brilliant in it. So that has been my guilty pleasure lately. I suppose caning my bike could be classed as a guilty pleasure too. Very ****ing guilty at times ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2018 21:07  

I now have an image of Basil Fawlty "caning'yoyr bike Cornholio... 😂 😂 😂 pmsl

I used to sit fir hours watching Dog the Bounty Hunter.... Lmfaooo it was absolutely ridiculous and a complete farce and I think that's why I loved it 😂😂😂 ohhhhhh and Star Trek original and Jean Luc.... Could watch that fir hours too and still watch it and love it now

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2018 12:20  

We’re on to the 2nd page and no-one has mentioned restraints, spreader bars, or masks? Of course we’re bikers so the leather and studs go without saying 😂😂😂😊

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2018 08:49  

Yep Cat, I know what you mean about Farley's rusks!!! Yum!!!

Pan those pleasures aren't guilty!!! Hee hee hee :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2018 14:08  

LOL, not that kind of caning it ;-)

Nor engaging in alcohol and drug abuse type caning it. Well, not on a school day anyway!!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I now have an image of Basil Fawlty "caning'yoyr bike Cornholio... 😂 😂 😂 pmsl

I used to sit fir hours watching Dog the Bounty Hunter.... Lmfaooo it was absolutely ridiculous and a complete farce and I think that's why I loved it 😂😂😂 ohhhhhh and Star Trek original and Jean Luc.... Could watch that fir hours too and still watch it and love it now

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2018 17:05  

Hahahahaha 😂 I knew what caning it you meant cornholio

Some guilty pleasures are shared on a need to know basis only....... The private ones 😉🤐

I used to eat the dogs Bonios when I was a kid 😂😂 loved em.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2018 17:39  

Haha I used to eat Bonios too, I bet they'd be quite nice with some kind of Salsa Dip or something like that :D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2018 17:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email