MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM meet HAMPSHIRE

BM meet HAMPSHIRE - Forums [Biker Match] BM meet HAMPSHIRE - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM meet HAMPSHIRE

Happy New Year everyone! Who's up for another meet then?? Any suggestions on when and where? I think we decided to try other venues so how about getting one planned?

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 04/01/2008 20:04  

Sounds like a good idea to me bit short of dosh right now so maybe in cple weeks for me be best. Can't remember the venues we discussed I have been asleep since then Theres the Bold/Bald Forrester in the Forest somewhere. Or go down towards Stuey's way or up towards Shooter's area???? Just few ideas Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 04/01/2008 20:13  

Hi all I dont mind when but maybe the Churchillion at Portsdown Hill as suggested before and that way it aint too far for Stuey to travel especially if its pissing down again! And nice food if anyone is hungry!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/01/2008 07:34  

Your consideration is much appreciated ladies ! Churchillian could be ok - but I still tend to think of it more as a summer place cos it has loads of seating outside There's quite a nice pub only a 10 minute walk from my house that does 2 for 1 on all main meals...lol

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 05/01/2008 08:24  

Well we don't mind coming over your way this time Stu... will leave it to you guys to set a date and venue and we will be there! Wiccan, Monkey & Titch!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 05/01/2008 16:48  

Hey guys, I don't think I'm gonna be able to make a meet any time this month but another one mid feb would be good I'm kind on exam/placement/essay hyperdrive till then arhhhh! Keep me posted anyway. Big hugs to you all, Xv

Update Reply
middlv @ 05/01/2008 17:54  

There ya go then Stuey, organise one for that pub near you and we can all meet up there if ya like hun.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/01/2008 12:10  

Thats a shame Vic, but sure we will meet up again soon! We can't do Sunday 20th Jan due to a friend's daughter's birthday party, but any other time should be ok!! See you all soon xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 06/01/2008 13:40  

I should be ok for any Sunday except 27 Jan.

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 07/01/2008 07:17  

Looks like my last attempt at posting didn't work... How does 3rd or 10th Feb grab everyone ? (as Jan ain't looking too good) Any preferences ??

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 08/01/2008 16:00  

I dont mind either babe. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/01/2008 16:04  

Its MCN London on 3rd Feb!!!! I thought we were going to do a bit of a BM meet there??

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 09/01/2008 08:03  

Okay - oversight on my part... Looks like that'll be the next meet then ? (if everyone is going ??)

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 09/01/2008 15:56  

Doubt I can as money dont seem to want to let me at the moment

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2008 15:59  

Not sure if I am going to that as my son's birthday on 3rd Feb and mine on 4th so probably have joint celebration on the Sunday sorry guys. Back to the drawing board methinks

Update Reply
Mazza @ 10/01/2008 17:33  

Possible house warming meet coming up in Feb!!! We found a house yesterday so fingers crossed it all goes through ok we could be moving in around 10th Feb! YAY! Will keep you posted! Also... APOLOGIES we haven't been on line much this last couple of weeks... have been busy on rightmove.co most evenings and also my PC died on Tuesday so we had to install my bookkeeping software on the laptop and are using that now! Should be back to normal MSNing again soon! xxx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 11/01/2008 06:44  

Yay thats brilliant Leigh - about the house not the computer! A house warming in feb would be great just let us know when and what to bring! Hope you all have a fab time when you meet up this month - would like to be there Hugs, xv

Update Reply
middlv @ 11/01/2008 14:05  

Thats excellent news Leigh. Really pleased for you three!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/01/2008 15:09  

nice one folks starts chorus of ''our house, in the middle of our street'' lol

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 11/01/2008 16:14  

Brilliant news Leigh look forward to the invite. Is it anywhere near where you are now? Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 11/01/2008 16:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email