MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

24 June 2018 ride out Manchester area

24 June 2018 ride out Manchester area - Forums [Biker Match] 24 June 2018 ride out Manchester area - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

24 June 2018 ride out Manchester area

https://www.motowhere.com/maps/route/3-Passes-and-a-Burger

I haven't arranged a ride out for far too long. Normally it would be Wales, but I saw this route and thought I would suggest it.

Unfortunately I won't be in attendance as im not allowed to ride due to cataracts (and im up for surgery around that time). However that doesn't mean I can't organise. Would just need someone/people to "marshal" and act as back riders on the day.

The ride is open to everyone,whatever level or bike. It doesn't look as if there are any motorway bits, but if this the case I'm sure changes can be made to accommodate any learners.

If anyone is interested please indicate and if there is sufficient interest I will add it to the events calendar.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 21/05/2018 23:20  

RB, this is a great route... We do it regularly. 👍

Sorry to hear about ya health, hope everything goes according to plan and hope to see you at the end of June.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/05/2018 23:34  

Hope the surgery goes well RB.x

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
https://www.motowhere.com/maps/route/3-Passes-and-a-Burger

I haven't arranged a ride out for far too long. Normally it would be Wales, but I saw this route and thought I would suggest it.

Unfortunately I won't be in attendance as im not allowed to ride due to cataracts (and im up for surgery around that time). However that doesn't mean I can't organise. Would just need someone/people to "marshal" and act as back riders on the day.

The ride is open to everyone,whatever level or bike. It doesn't look as if there are any motorway bits, but if this the case I'm sure changes can be made to accommodate any learners.

If anyone is interested please indicate and if there is sufficient interest I will add it to the events calendar.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/05/2018 23:05  

Good luck with the surgery Jo. You meed anything you know where we are.

Be a pity to miss one of your own ride outs. They normaly go realy well.

Maybe you could blag a pillion seat if you cant ride? Mind you im terrified as a pillion so would understand if you didnt🤔

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/05/2018 02:08  

hugs xx hope all go well xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 29/05/2018 11:26  

Stuie, I'm too much of control freak to be a pillion!!!!!

Anyone interested in this ride out?

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/05/2018 13:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email