MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Cornwall Camp - 31st May to 4th June 2018

Cornwall Camp - 31st May to 4th June 2018 - Forums [Biker Match] Cornwall Camp - 31st May to 4th June 2018 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Cornwall Camp - 31st May to 4th June 2018

This is the camp that has been organised by Quiet Man.

Due to unforeseen circumstance Quiet Man can no longer attend this camp or continue with the organisation, but he wanted to ensure those attending or wanting to attend had all the details required.

Campsite is
Dove Meadows Camping Site
Green Lane West
Marazion
TR17 0HH

Tel - 01736 710854

No pitches have been booked or reserved, therefore you need to telephone the number above and make your own reservation.

It is a very busy campsite and they suggest you ring asap and they will do their best to pitch you together but can not guarantee it.

The Lovely Lynne who is a local has offered to be your hostess with the mostest during your stay and is happy to show you the local sights :)

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause any of you but i am sure after speaking with Lynne you will all have an awesome time.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/04/2018 12:44  

I've spoken to Lynne and she's got it all under control. Someone give her a medal for services beyond the call of BikerMatch duty :)

Update Reply
Wills @ 09/05/2018 23:34  

Your right there wills she has spent days sorting this out. I'm sure she will be rewarded by the members at the bar

Update Reply
JP @ 10/05/2018 05:39  

Wotcha.

Indeedy - well done Lynne.

Update Reply
GHW @ 10/05/2018 19:38  

Hey thank you, it's the lady at the site that's been amazing. So helpful. They'll charge your phones, chill your ice packs. Just 5 mins from a golden sandy beach and great pubs & restaurants.

Update Reply
Lynne @ 10/05/2018 21:41  

Hiya, I have had a few more people interested in this weekend.
Lovely site , by the beach, pubs & restaurants. Easy access to great ride outs..
Can you contact the site yourself to see if there is still space for bookings please. Phone number is on BJ`s post. Say you're with the biker group Lynne booked in.
The site had a few pitches left after I booked everyone in that put their names down and confirmed.
If the weather is as beautiful as it is this weekend you're in for a treat.
Blue skies, turquoise seas, a slight breeze..
Let me know if you get booked in.
Thank you
Lynne

Update Reply
Lynne @ 20/05/2018 10:17  

So we had the first biker here today. Is really happy with the site! Few beers and food at the Station House with the view of the Mount, tour round the local amenities and biker cafes. Hopefully the mist will completely clear tomorrow.

Update Reply
Lynne @ 27/05/2018 22:43  

Hiya, I have been to the campsite this morning and she is now full Friday to Monday of this week.
But if you live near pop down and say hello. They will be planning a ride out possibly Saturday morningish. which will include a breakfast, coffee, tea meet up at Dave's Cafe in St Erth.
More details to follow once I chat to DaveVN.

Update Reply
Lynne @ 28/05/2018 13:23  

I'll be arriving mid-evening Thursday. Probably desperately in need of beer once the tent is pitched!

Update Reply
Wills @ 30/05/2018 00:15  

Hi Wills, Panrider is already on site. He managed to find his way to the local pretty easily, serves food also, he said the food was good. Lol.. Dave's due that time too plus others.

Update Reply
Lynne @ 30/05/2018 04:20  

We hope to be getting there late afternoon ish, yes Wills we'll be joining you for that long awaited beer.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 30/05/2018 08:54  

We will no doubt join ya!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/05/2018 11:51  

Well i won't be arriving till Friday, looks like I'll miss the beers 😣

Update Reply
Roughrider02 @ 30/05/2018 13:29  

I'll treat you to a bottle of fizzy pop when you arrive Keith !!

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 30/05/2018 13:53  

Hi I’m hoping to arrive mid morning , and like everyone looking forward too a few beers with u all. Hope the suns shining . And see you all in Cornwall . Stay safe

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 30/05/2018 15:30  

Evenin' and all that.

I'll be setting off Friday morning - probably take me all day to get there 'cos I'm never in a rush.

Update Reply
GHW @ 30/05/2018 19:38  

Sounds fabby and I wish I was there..... Have an awesome time all yall 😊

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/05/2018 20:19  

Well I left them in the pub!
Safely arrived here, camped up and now fed and watered.. or should I mention beer! 😁 But not for all of us! 😇

Update Reply
Lynne @ 31/05/2018 23:02  

Lynne, thanks for the lift back to the bike, it was greatly appreciated. 👍😁

We found The Dolphin, food was yummy n served in double quick time, well worth the dash to get there before they stopped serving!😊

Hope you guys found your way back to the campsite, that road seemed VERY dark! 😱😨

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 31/05/2018 23:54  

Yes Lindsay we did get back to the campsite without incident !!!.

Cath a good time is being had, just awaiting the arrival of Keith today for the fun to really begin !!!.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 01/06/2018 08:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email