MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Helmets of to Lula

Helmets of to Lula - Forums [Biker Match] Helmets of to Lula - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Helmets of to Lula

Just want to say a big well done to Lula for her first ride out at the brass monkey run in Coalville. Considering she wanted to go on the back of my bike as she was nervous only passing her test recently. The ride started a bit of a shambles then half way round the front pack went off in the distance as we was caught at the lights leaving Both Lula and I at the front. Lula took the lead and continued the rest of the ride out with at least 80 bikers in toll and returned us safely to our destination. Well done girl and your speedy pink Yamaha.. XX

Update Reply
skins @ 01/01/2008 10:54  

oh shucks it was nothing... but what a buzz seeing all those bikes following me... and so nerve racking as i didn't want to take a wrong turn and lead them all the wrong way, lol. the look on bikerchicks face when we came back to the pub with everyone behind us was priceless. can't wait to do it again!!

Update Reply
lula @ 01/01/2008 10:59  

Hey well done Lula, I remember how scary it was when I first went out on the bike with loads of people following - Sounds as if the others can't lose you on your pink bike he he! You and Skins ride safe in this weather Xv

Update Reply
middlv @ 01/01/2008 11:33  

Hey Lula...God am I so PROUD of you girl! Spent afternoon downsizing piccies, which are now uploaded! Lovely to see you and Skins...shame no one else bothered to turn up...the lady organising it said there was over 250 bikers! It was an amazing sight to see Lula leading the pack...all those bikes...WOW! It is the best thing to happen to Coalville in a VERY long time!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 01/01/2008 11:43  

Well done Lula and Pinky and nice one Skins for being so supportive.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/01/2008 12:06  

Well done Lula! That's a big achievement!

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/01/2008 10:26  

Really proud of you lula, how cool is that? well done hon xx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 02/01/2008 14:42  

you know what nutkin, i'm proud of myself for a change, considering i didn't want to go thru nerves, and seeing your post so happy for me that i was going made me go... i couldn't let you down

Update Reply
lula @ 03/01/2008 07:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email