MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Men and there age.

Men and there age. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Men and there age. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Men and there age.

I'm 56 in June - my pictures are recent, so .....what's the Verdict ? I'm I as old as I look or what ?? "Coffin dodgers" not heard that one before, but it made me laugh - motorbikes are widow/er makers, so coffin dodging by the grace of God go I

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2018 19:52  

Ain't there a coffin scratchers mcc? 😜 🤣😁 sure I've been to their bash at the Vic Coalville

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2018 20:28  

There is the 'OAP MCC - Cod Liver Oil Chapter' based at the Vic in Coalville. That's for the old scrotes, or over-60's.
They sell some great t-shirts with the logo printed on.
I'd like to go but I keep forgetting!

Update Reply
NotPhilMitchell @ 13/04/2018 21:09  

Funny enough the coffin scratchers mcc are having a night on 21 April at the Vic.... All welcome 😄

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2018 21:12  

Not you!!!!
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Oh Thank You Jo. Knock me down off cloud 9, I got told the other week that I look younger in the flesh than the photos my profile.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2018 21:50  

😆 this is hilarious I've started something here!! No offence guys, it's just some of the profile pics that are posted certainly do not seem to match the age they are stating. Most of you are
gorgeous.CREEP! CREEP. 😘

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2018 21:55  

😉

Quote:

Quote:
There is the 'OAP MCC - Cod Liver Oil Chapter' based at the Vic in Coalville. That's for the old scrotes, or over-60's.
They sell some great t-shirts with the logo printed on.
I'd like to go but I keep forgetting!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2018 21:59  

Too late! The damage is done. Your words are cast in stone, posted for eternity, etched into the ether, however, "To err is human, to forgive, divine" (Thanks to "Big Al" Pope for that one)👍

Update Reply
NotPhilMitchell @ 13/04/2018 23:16  

And women don't. Christ the amount of profiles I've seen over the years makes me chuckle.

They (the women) state an age, and I know think to myself "yeah you were about 15 years ago!"...

Works both ways, and in a lot of cases you can apply as much make up as you want but you're still not hiding the aging process.

Update Reply
freewheeler1973 @ 14/04/2018 07:32  

I'm sure that is very true, I never said that women did ( not me) not lie about there age!! 😉

Quote:
And women don't. Christ the amount of profiles I've seen over the years makes me chuckle.

They (the women) state an age, and I know think to myself "yeah you were about 15 years ago!"...

Works both ways, and in a lot of cases you can apply as much make up as you want but you're still not hiding the aging process.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2018 11:14  

I am nearly 70 and i think your comment is a disgrace,I don't care if i look my age or not. So are you something special, i don't think so. If you don't want people looking at your profile why are you on here?.

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 14/04/2018 12:18  

Think off it this way--- If we've got to this age n still ride bikes, we can dodge more than coffins!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2018 16:33  

No need to get nasty it was just a comment I didn't say that I didn't want people to look at my profile and I also never said I was something special FFS take a chill pill!!! 😨

Quote:
I am nearly 70 and i think your comment is a disgrace,I don't care if i look my age or not. So are you something special, i don't think so. If you don't want people looking at your profile why are you on here?.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2018 21:24  

So true!!

Quote:
Think off it this way--- If we've got to this age n still ride bikes, we can dodge more than coffins!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2018 23:26  

It says on your profile you have a good sense of humour did you bread all the posts on here as we are all just having a laugh !! Oh dear seems you lost your humour shame😊

Quote:

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2018 23:40  

Haven't had that note from NHS yet, must be in post "check up for humour bypass", had all the rest n recycled them!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2018 08:26  

Agggaaaa do do do push pineapple shake a tree....... 😂 😂 😂 😂
*deleted some of this message as just reread stuff and decided to amend..... 😋

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2018 09:41  

I have not lost my S.O.H.i enjoy a good laugh i don't find telling people they are too old to look at profiles is very funny, it's when people put there mouth in gear before starting their brain that does tend to ike others.

Update Reply
GL Blue @ 15/04/2018 11:27  

That's not what I said read original post!!!

Quote:
I have not lost my S.O.H.i enjoy a good laugh i don't find telling people they are too old to look at profiles is very funny, it's when people put there mouth in gear before starting their brain that does tend to ike others.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2018 16:20  

I think he may be referring to a different comment Josie

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2018 16:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email