MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Into The Valley Rally - 4th May 2018

Into The Valley Rally - 4th May 2018 - Forums [Biker Match] Into The Valley Rally - 4th May 2018 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Into The Valley Rally - 4th May 2018

Anyone else going to ITV (organised by MAG) this year?

New site last year, I didn't go but have heard positive feedback in the main.

Heated venue
Entertainment from 2pm
Sheltered camping

Ticket:
Weekend - £25,
Saturday - £18 (limited number), Car Pass - £20 (bikers in cars only)

Home Farm Barns, Sledmere, Driffield, YO25 3XG

Enquiries: 0800 988 3199
Web: http://www.mapevents.co.uk/index.html

If you fancy going, add yourself to the event once it's on the calendar n maybe see you there!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/03/2018 08:30  

Cars passes ffs yet another bike only rally gone and all to get get more money in the till

Update Reply
JP @ 04/03/2018 08:39  

I know JP, I wasn't impressed when I saw that too, but I have to admit that I've done rallies in my car before now, as have many others I know, including quite a few BMers. Sometimes it's a means to an end, if you want to attend.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/03/2018 08:55  

Yes if you can't ride for medical reasons I understand bm kiss rally yes we were happy for cars but that is a closed event for bm members only. Rock un bike at squires last year may as well have been held at butlins there were more cars there than asda on black fir day. Mag are a joke going down their outland it'll down to money

Update Reply
JP @ 04/03/2018 09:15  

It is what it is I'm afraid I can't do anything about it. I have voiced my opinions, the only thing left is not attend to show I disagree, which would be rather silly as I have done it myself previously.

However, certain MAG rallies are my main point of contact with friends all over the country, some of which I only see twice/three times a year. So I intend to attend a couple of MAG rallies this year.

As you quite rightly said Yorkshire Rock n Bike was the same with cars and, as you know, that's run by the Slaves.

It seems more n more rallies (large and small) are opening their gates to car drivers so it is what it is I'm afraid.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/03/2018 10:03  

Best rally of the year last year, great venue

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2018 21:16  

yes I will be there with the NABD stall. please call in to say hello

Update Reply
steven48 @ 06/03/2018 18:37  

They said heated venue last year but didn't happen camping in smaller blocks wasn't impressed with the venue. Personally would be hard pressed to bother shame as I've always enjoyed valley

M

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 16/03/2018 00:25  

After a couple of years of avoiding this one, i shall be making the effort this year lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/04/2018 15:53  

Not long now, I'm looking forward to meeting old drinking & rallying buddies n having a chinwag. 😁

Just realised, three weeks today, we will be knocking the ⛺ down n heading home. I can't believe it's come round so quickly. 😱

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/04/2018 08:54  

Heads up to anyone travelling towards Squires on Friday 4 May to rendezvous with mates to travel to ITV.

Le Tour is coming from Barnsley through Pontefract, Castleford, Garforth, Barwick, Scholes and on up to Harewood, Otley & Ilkley. Roads are being closed. If you can drop onto A1/M1/A64 do so, to avoid the area.

Luckily there is nothing around the rally area but I thought the heads up would aid alternative route planning, especially if you use the A63/A642/B6137/A656 roads in particular.

Full route maps are available at
https://letour.yorkshire.com

Point To Note: Sunday 6 May will be swamped with amateur riders starting from Leeds City Centre towards Harrogate, Menwith Hill, Kirby Malzeard, Pateley Bridge, Greenhow, Blubberhouses, Otley, Pool-in-Wharfedale, Arthington, Eccup, Kirkstall and into Leeds City Centre.

So anyone heading out for a bimble on the Sunday head away from these areas ... unless you don't mind traffic jams and getting a headache! Lol!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/04/2018 01:21  

First time at this ITV was at Beverly narrowly avoiding the snow that time ,weather being good or crap but snowless ,i`ll catchya in the Entertainment tent or wherever they sell Ale.or Comedy tent on Saturday.E.T.A 6-7pm ,ish.fri. Marty.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/04/2018 13:04  

Ill be going ,and looks like the weathers gona be good too .

Update Reply
MG Bandit @ 29/04/2018 16:40  

I'll be there...got my ticket...looking forward to it 👍😁

Update Reply
Karey @ 29/04/2018 19:37  

I'm getting giddy! Really looking forward to it. Can't wait to see the crazy gang again. Lots of laughs n plenty of beer ... Fab!

We will be going early as we won't be able to get out of the street after 10.30am! The whole area will be on lock down .😵😱

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 29/04/2018 22:25  

Looking forward to catching up with you guys at the weekend :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/04/2018 10:11  

BJ, Stuie is nervous, he has developed a twitch!!! ROFL😂😂😂😂👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/04/2018 11:56  

Is my deposit safe? lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/04/2018 12:48  

ROFL, yes indeedy, credited against your account!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/04/2018 17:22  

I refuse to enter into a contract untill i know what it is.

Terrified. Scared. Worried. Might be ill this week end.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/05/2018 08:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email