MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Happy People Post Yourself Here!!!

Happy People Post Yourself Here!!! (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Happy People Post Yourself Here!!! (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Happy People Post Yourself Here!!!

as in i'm happy ! ( not slightly mad !!!!! ok just a sqwidge !)

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 26/02/2008 16:07  

Lol @ Nutkin!! I'm happy today cos I'm really looking forward to Sunday at Matlock!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 26/02/2008 18:07  

yep, Im bubbly and happy most of the time but even more so now!!! Dont you just love it when after many months of anguish and doubt things finally all come together? I've just moved into my "dream" house complete with garage for bikes - only took 10 months of losing buyers, trying to find the right house/area to match my budget and all the usual legal/estate agent nighmates!!! It all makes me wonder how anyone manages to buy/sell houses in the UK it really did prove to be one of the most stressfull experiences for me again this time!!! Now, settled in, loving what I go home to and I wake up in plus looking foward to a nice long summer with lots of biking. On top of all that Ive got a special guy to share my life with courtesy of BM and lots of BM friends to catch up with and meet from the site at the various events planned this year...............cant wait!!! A very happy lady here..........................catch you all soon no doubt! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/02/2008 04:25  

nice one sandy hun im well pleased for ya xxxxxxxxxxxxx

you know what the saying is.... all good things come to them who wait xxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 28/02/2008 04:50  

I'm Happy Happy Happy, I waited and a good thing came. I went and spent a great day out in Glastonbury yesterday with a friend, I love it there its the one place I can walk around bald and proud without worrying about looking like a freak! What would make me happier is if I had a magic wand and could help my friend to be happier too.!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 28/02/2008 05:18  

Sounds great Scary and hey you don't need a magic wand to make your friend happy just always show your their for them, It's amazing how happy that can make someone feel.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 28/02/2008 05:30  

If only it were that easy CG, 150miles between us makes that a little difficult but I think he knows I'm there for him.

Update Reply
Scary @ 28/02/2008 05:32  

crikey scary i was there on monday!i like sittin with a drink an watchin peeps there its great!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/02/2008 05:53  

Are you sure it wasn't yesterday TM, I'm sure I saw someone fitting your description sat on a bench in an orange monks habit, ringing a bell!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 28/02/2008 06:37  

I am happy happy happy too... we FINALLY have broadband again so can catch up with everyone at last... AND I bought myself a rideable bike at last and we pick it up on Saturday! YAY! Its a 600 Shadow and its obvioudly been very well looked after! Woo hoo!!! Roll on Saturday!!! (Bet it p**ses down all weekend now LOL!!!)

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 28/02/2008 06:40  

sunday looks good so get out an poodle away!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/02/2008 06:41  

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :o)

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 28/02/2008 06:42  

i have many habits scary but no orange one!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/02/2008 06:43  

could be wrong wiccan now it says saturday!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/02/2008 06:45  

LOL@TM!! I will check with the met office online but i have waterproofs so I don't really mind!!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 28/02/2008 06:52  

come Bournemouth way say hello an look at yer bike!!think i got some free time sometime!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/02/2008 07:01  

VERY HAPPY TODAY! THANK YOU MY GOOD FRIENDS FROM BM!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 28/02/2008 12:21  

TM - got to get Titch kitted out with lid, leathers, etc on Saturday and on Sunday we are out all day hun due to Mothers Day... but will DEF have to organise a meet up soon... may be get a mid point between us Southampton Lot and you Bournemouth peeps?? a Hants & Dorest meet perhaps? :o)

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 29/02/2008 06:42  

Nice to see you back wiccan did wonder if all was ok not seeing you on here. Great news about the bike hope the weather is kind to you, take care and ride safe. I will be in Bournmouth hopefully on my bike in May so will have to let you all know the dates, think its the end of May for the bank holiday but going all that way I will probably make a week of it.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 29/02/2008 10:14  

happy today cus smiley is loads better and has been getting upto mischief again!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 29/02/2008 14:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email