MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

NEW: Biker Match Wish List / To Do List / Bug List

NEW: Biker Match Wish List / To Do List / Bug List - Forums [Biker Match] NEW: Biker Match Wish List / To Do List / Bug List - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

NEW: Biker Match Wish List / To Do List / Bug List

Right, here goes. Going by all the mails and PMs I get asking for new features, reporting bugs etc I hope this new feature will be well used.

Basically I'm struggling to keep track of what people have asked for, and also which requests seem to be most popular.

So I've made a page where everyone can submit their ideas and also vote for which idea you want me to implement first.

Check it out:
www.bikermatch.co.uk/misc/wishlist.asp

There are some rules....

-You can only have ONE open wish on the wishlist. You cannot submit a new one until your current one has been completed. So think good about the wish you submit or get friends to post more for you if you have too many ideas. But 1 person = 1 active item

-You can only vote for ONE wish (doesn't need to be your own).

-Voting for a new wish will cancel your previous vote.

-Votes are weighted.... Standard members: 1x, subscribed members: 3x, staff: 5x, Matt: 6x

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/02/2018 20:12  

Does, Blond, firm ass, nice boobs, long legs, and rides a bike count as 1 or 5 wises, Or does it come under the fantasy heading ?

Update Reply
JP @ 09/02/2018 03:18  

Ok if we have an event and a thread could we have a link from the events calendar to the thread. So if I was looking down the calendar this weekend and noticed an event I could click the link go to the thread and see any comments on it.

Update Reply
JP @ 09/02/2018 03:25  

lol JP add it to your profile, see how far it gets you ;-)

For the event-forum link please add it to wishlist page, everyone can add one active wish

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/02/2018 08:00  

First item crossed off the wish-list:
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/forum/posts.asp?topic_id=16218

Ability to edit forum posts :-D

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/02/2018 21:41  

I can't open the wishlist from the above link.... 🤣

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2018 00:41  

Errrr..... works ok for me :-D

Do you get an error?

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/02/2018 11:03  

When I click on it it kind if flashes to Internet then comes straight back to this page ?? I've clicked several times and does same?
Thinking maybe it's coz I need to upgrade my chrome browser....?
It's 6.0 at mo but I've git a prompt to update it but need to wait til on WiFi as a big upload.... If it's that I'll just have to wait.... ??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2018 11:15  

Nope, it's just a simple link. Any browser should work.
Here's the link again:
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/misc/wishlist.asp

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/02/2018 13:42  

Thanks Matt... Think it's coz the www dot bit isn't there on the link fir me..... I've just copied it and pasted into a new Internet tab and it's opened 😀 bizarre but at least I got it open now

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2018 15:25  

Matt, I would like it if I could "quote" someone's post when I reply to it, on the forums. Didn't we used to have that facility, in the beginning?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/02/2018 19:47  

Sandi,
Please submit it to the wish list. That's the whole idea :-D

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/02/2018 20:02  

Matt, there's no delete or Edit button on the Wishlist page, so if you change you're mind, you're completely stuck with what you originally chose.

Update Reply
ratkinsonuk @ 14/02/2018 08:50  

Hey, welcome to the site

You can change your vote, but you cannot change your own submission. Logically really because imagine loads of folks voting on your submission and you then later changed it to something completely different.

Also deliberately made it one (active) wish per person. Because I know some folks have hundreds of little ideas which is too much for me to take on. I just want to capture the most popular ideas at the moment.

I plan to start getting more and more crossed off the list in the comings weeks so don't expect to wait too long to submit a new wish

Cheers

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/02/2018 08:58  

CHANGED: Text requirement for wishes has been reduced

FIXED: Links in weekly email newsletter for forums and events. There was a bug in the link. Fixed now for future AND previously sent newsletters.

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/02/2018 09:28  

ADD: Forum quotes
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/forum/posts.asp?topic_id=16232

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/02/2018 11:15  

NEW: PM notification of new local members:
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/forum/posts.asp?topic_id=16233

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/02/2018 13:06  

Bump - please keep adding things and voting for what you want to see next.
So I know where to best spend my time

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/02/2018 13:31  

If I'm doing a search for BM members, the default sort order is new members first. Often I prefer to search using distance to set the sort order, but the BM search never remembers that and I have to reset it every time. Any chance of altering that?

Update Reply
Wills @ 24/02/2018 15:09  

Jp's post says it all...lol...l concur but with the amendment of; brunette/redhead/blonde..et al..lol..only joking ladies..😃

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/02/2018 22:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email