MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires Egg Run 2018

Squires Egg Run 2018 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Squires Egg Run 2018 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires Egg Run 2018

Just got back to England from this, First big thanks to Stuie for putting me up on Saturday night and a big thanks to Lindsay for putting up with me, Sorry putting my up last night.
Good to see some old faces, Martin and Big Ray for their marshaling and to meet for the first time some of the newish folks that get in the chat room. However the biggish surprise for me was bumping to Kaz in a layby today when I was stopping to get some breakfast.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 26/03/2018 15:39  

The best day I have had in a long time. Had some good laughs and met some great people. Thanks Lindsay for having me, thanks Floyd for my ride and everyone else for a thoroughly brilliant weekend. Pics are up on event. Oh and sorry tezza but had to put your sticker pic on

Update Reply
Serenhondacbr splodge @ 26/03/2018 16:05  

Hey Vlad, any confirmed numbers as yet?

It was a great turnout 👏👏 Hope the donations n eggs made it safely to their destinations. 😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/03/2018 21:10  

Haha Ragnar... I'm still chuckling at "bumping in to you this morning!

It was such a coincidence as I'd only stopped because I had cramp and you went past because you missed your turning! Was good to see you 👍😁

Sounds like you all had a great time on the egg run..well done all of you. I missed it this year but was at Squires in the afternoon, sounds like I just missed you guys on the return😕

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/03/2018 22:20  

Was a brilliant day out and couldn't have asked for better weather

Update Reply
traceyclsn @ 27/03/2018 22:07  

Ragnar it was a pleasure to put you and Floyd up. Great night out on he town and good ride out. Welcome anytime to my hovel.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/03/2018 22:50  

794 bikes and we raised £4500. Hope to see you all again on May 20th. for the Bike Tyres Leeds ride to A59 Café. in aid of the Blood Bikers. I'll try and make some BM events this year.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 29/03/2018 19:58  

Wow! That's an amazing amount of money. Well done everyone who attended. 👏👏

Vlad it will be good to see ya at some events this year. 😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 29/03/2018 21:46  

It was great to meet you all and thanks to Ragner for my pillion ride most appreciated, had such a laugh especially over Bobbinz leather trouser saga!!! :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/03/2018 22:58  

Lovely to meet-up with a few of you & put some faces to names. Great roads “up north”, always a pleasure to ride, although we may have had a little detour. Thanx to Tezz for putting up with me, hope to see you all sometime soon xx

Update Reply
Bobbinz @ 30/03/2018 08:28  

Great to meet you guys, having met in the chat room, good to meet in person.
Big thanks to Nurse Paula, for sorting out my bonce, and to Lindsay for the brew.
A great day out, saw more of the Yorkshire countryside than intended, but we got there, lol.
Hope to see you all again soon.

Update Reply
Tezza1958 @ 30/03/2018 16:43  

Today we presented a cheque for £4000 to Yorkshire Air Ambulance and a cheque for £500 to Whiteknights Blood Bikes. Pics on the event page.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 31/03/2018 20:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email