MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018

Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018 (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018 (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018

Hi I'm coming down on my Triumph America from Derby. I've got a spare pilly seat if anyone interested.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/04/2018 22:58  

i am going, and there is a spare pilly seat if anyone wants a lift

Update Reply
rocker21 @ 05/04/2018 15:37  

Not long to go now hope to see you all there again

Update Reply
JP @ 09/04/2018 05:45  

Really looking forward to annoying some of you ................... yes ...... you know who you are :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/04/2018 15:55  

I'll take one for the team. I'm going to get it anyway.

I'm Spartacus

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 09/04/2018 17:22  

Thanks for that Ragnar I'm sure I can find something for you to take the blame err credit for lol

Update Reply
JP @ 09/04/2018 18:04  

Wee Bro would i even think about picking on you :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/04/2018 10:44  

BJ you would not think about picking "poor defenceless Ragnar " You would do it out of second nature without any thought whatsoever.
And as for You managing to annoy ANYONE who are you trying to fool with your shy retiring demeanor [bugger brave pills have worn off !!! runs for cover ]

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 10/04/2018 18:51  

QM i shall make sure i sit by you now ............. for ages lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/04/2018 10:36  

Bj they don't have any large bench type seating

Update Reply
JP @ 11/04/2018 14:14  

Old Un thats not a nice thing to say about QM !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/04/2018 16:22  

This is uncanny. I've never come into the forum and am a pillion. Lived with a biker in the 90's and still have all my kit. The helmet is so old though, it's disintegrating inside!!! Is this event just in Birmingham? I'm in Cambridgeshire.

Update Reply
Silverclarity @ 11/04/2018 18:19  

Silverclarity If anybody is coming over from that side there is a possibility you could get them to give you a pilly I'm sure they would be happy to except a brew and a breakfast in return

Update Reply
JP @ 11/04/2018 19:26  

Hi All, Really looking forward to this , Not long now . Be good too see you all again. Will try not to annoy BJ as I've heard her slaps arnt nice lol , see you at Longbridge .!!

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 12/04/2018 13:15  

Many thanks for the heads up Jackie. Padded pillion provisionally available but I’m desperate to grab a long weekend away so I’ll confirm next week

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2018 10:47  

Paul, i am sure you are safe its others who have to worry :)
Yerpal, pleasure, hope you can make it

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/04/2018 10:57  

BJ , Will defo be there , was only joking , Be good too see you all again . Stay safe .!!

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 13/04/2018 13:27  

Just wondering if anyone setting off from Squires❓

Admittedly it is a long ride (we rode from about 5 miles away from Squires) but the roads we took yesterday, were great! (Roughly 85% B-roads). I think the sunshine helped greatly in eating up those miles though. 😁😎

Looking forward to doing it all again in two weeks time 👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/04/2018 08:45  

Ok folks a chance for those kind hearted among you to offer up your pilly seat for those in need or for new folk to come meet the mad ones amongst us :0

End meeting place is the Quatt Café, Bridgnorth for a change.

Brum meet up is McDonalds in Longbridge at 10 to leave 10.30.

Be good for others to arrange leaving points elsewhere.

Stuie's Northern group
Any members wishing to join either ride please let them know so they have an idea of numbers

Going to leave Holmfirth, West Yorkshire at about 09:30am to go straight to the final meet up point.

Going cross country to avoid a 120 mile motorway trip. So it's going to a long haul of about 3 to 3:30 hours depending on the speed we end up convoying at.

Any one want to join us more than welcome. Will be at the bus stop in Holmfirth Center. Please have a full tank as there will be no fuel for at least 60 miles.

Depart at 09:30hrs

Bus stop car park Holmfirth.
Outside the Post office
Station Road
Holmfirth
West Yorkshire
HD91AD

Also meeting at the Raven with Feistygirl

Raven about 11ish, sidestands up at 11.30 prompt. Anyone coming from Manchester who might want to meet up and travel down then let me know

Update Reply
JP @ 15/04/2018 17:06  

Can those of you planning on setting off from Holmfirth please let Stuie or myself know. So that we don't inadvertently set off without you? We can also let you have contact numbers, just in case of delays/change of plans.

Bus stop car park Holmfirth
Outside the Post office
Station Road
Holmfirth
West Yorkshire
HD91AD

Depart: 09:30hrs

Thanks👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/04/2018 21:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email