MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018

Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018 (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018 (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Pick up a Pilly Day - SUn 29th April 2018

Hi thank you all so much for offers , I don't think I'm in right place to be honest to be on another guy's bike , it's only been 9 weeks ,but hey who knows come April ,, I might be in a better place , thought I was 😯

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2018 08:24  

*BUMP*

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Brummie Jackie
In: Hobbit HQ
Distance: 7 miles
Ok folks a chance for those kind hearted among you to offer up your pilly seat for those in need or for new folk to come meet the mad ones amongst us :0

End meeting place is the Quatt Café, Bridgnorth for a change.

Brum meet up is McDonalds in Longbridge at 10 to leave 10.30.

Be good for others to arrange leaving points elsewhere.

Stuie's Northern group
Any members wishing to join either ride please let them know so they have an idea of numbers

Going to leave Holmfirth, West Yorkshire at about 09:30am to go straight to the final meet up point.

Going cross country to avoid a 120 mile motorway trip. So it's going to a long haul of about 3 to 3:30 hours depending on the speed we end up convoying at.

Any one want to join us more than welcome. Will be at the bus stop in Holmfirth Center. Please have a full tank as there will be no fuel for at least 60 miles.

Depart at 09:30hrs

Bus stop car park Holmfirth.
Outside the Post office
Station Road
Holmfirth
West Yorkshire
HD91AD

Also meeting at the Raven with Feistygirl

Raven about 11ish, sidestands up at 11.30 prompt. Anyone coming from Manchester who might want to meet up and travel down then let me know

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/03/2018 21:44  

If your still looking for a seat drop bj a pm she may be able to find a seat for you

Update Reply
JP @ 21/03/2018 04:05  

I will do my best to play nicely but i can not promise lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/03/2018 12:34  

Stupid head on ,Brave pills taken : Do you know how to play nicely Jackie? who taught you as thought it was impossible to teach "old dogs"new tricks?
Going to find nice quiet corner to hide in now hehehe

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 21/03/2018 19:33  

QM i have been taking lessons from JP, do you think that may help?

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/03/2018 11:23  

Searched this one specially, but I'm gonna be in Aberdeen helping my daughter move house so can't make it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2018 12:09  

Loner thats a shame but hopefully catch up with soon x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/03/2018 12:39  

Leading question BJ ,is this going to be BM's version of the blind leading the blind?

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 22/03/2018 15:23  

Hello everyone - I'm based in Crewe so if anyone wants a seat then I can oblige and give me a chance to say hello

Regards Will

Update Reply
Emirates19 @ 22/03/2018 18:00  

Ok folks a chance for those kind hearted among you to offer up your pilly seat for those in need or for new folk to come meet the mad ones amongst us :0

Stuie's Northern group
Any members wishing to join either ride please let them know so they have an idea of numbers

Going to leave Holmfirth, West Yorkshire at about 09:30am to go straight to the final meet up point.

Going cross country to avoid a 120 mile motorway trip. So it's going to a long haul of about 3 to 3:30 hours depending on the speed we end up convoying at.

Any one want to join us more than welcome. Will be at the bus stop in Holmfirth Center. Please have a full tank as there will be no fuel for at least 60 miles.

Outside the Post office
Station Road
Holmfirth
West Yorkshire
HD91AD

Raven about 11ish, sidestands up at 11.30 prompt. Anyone coming from Manchester who might want to meet up and travel down then let me know

Update Reply
JP @ 22/03/2018 18:41  

Andyp, wv15 6qj..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/03/2018 22:46  

Tatt2, l will know closer to the date, but if l do go my back seat is free..& you would be not far out of my way, so will pm you next month..sorry l cannot commit ..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/03/2018 22:59  

QM i have no glasses i shall have you know !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/03/2018 14:37  

The white stick is a bit of a give away though BJ hehehe [wonder when these brave pills are going to run out?]

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 26/03/2018 19:41  

QM, methinks you are treading on very dangerous ground, BJ will strike back like a silent Ninja warrior, when you least expect it.

Be afraid, be VERY afraid! 😨

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/03/2018 20:02  

With a trap like BJ's got, you think she can stay silent for more then 30 seconds. unless she's eating ice cream.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 26/03/2018 21:07  

Aahh, but does that ice-cream have chips on top or on the side?

That is the most important factor, as far as I am concerned. 😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/03/2018 15:35  

Stuie's Northern group

Outside the Post office
Station Road
Holmfirth
West Yorkshire
HD91AD

Update Reply
JP @ 28/03/2018 16:28  

BUMP

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/04/2018 09:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email