MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Male Members To Do Calender....?

Male Members To Do Calender....? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Male Members To Do Calender....? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Male Members To Do Calender....?

Wonder if we could get sponsored??..Miami would be a good location for winter pictures......:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/12/2017 13:50  

:) lol @ Jinx I could probably get some sponsorship for the calendars but not sure it will stretch to Miami....pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/12/2017 18:50  

Meh...:(> I'll settle for Settle ,then..heehee

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/12/2017 19:30  

I'm up for any month (lol) I be across the water 'oop North' after New Year for a visit to my wee soul sis Cattykitkinpoos and can pop over after that again for any pics as long as I've at least 2 weeks notice ❤😎 x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/12/2017 22:03  

I'd offer to take part and have my pic taken, but you'd want to make money wouldn't you off the calendar not wanting people to use the pics for the bottom of their budgie cages!!!!

Also I be hoping the ladies would be saying... "Ooo I need a snog from him, and prepared to to have a trick", when in fact it's more like "Oh god I need the bog from seeing him, prepared for me to be sick!"

Perhaps if the page was completely black or white - Totally in the dark or covered in snow?!

And on that note - Happy holidays all !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/12/2017 19:32  

So which month would you like Neophyte? ;) beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... very few people like the way they look...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2017 10:51  

Neooo take those words and burn them...... Even if in jest never say that about yourself of course you're in the calendar..... Puck a month or else!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2017 18:13  

All are certainly welcome...we need genuine BM people,not catwalk cuties...if i'm in it,anyone can be...lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/12/2017 18:39  

Well I,m not getting my bum out so don't ask.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2017 20:06  

Jinx we looked into this a couple of years ago, not to put a dampner on it but the legal paperwork you are required to complete is a veritable minefield, happy to help in anyway apart from modelling lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/12/2017 21:15  

Yang you don't have to get your bum out lol !! all you need to do is be yourself and it is for charity... ;)

Jackie if you can let me know the legal requirements that would be really good ;) thanks...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/12/2017 08:44  

Ain’t that something... even if you want to do something and make some money out of it for charity there’s always that bloody legal paperwork required and a minefield to boot...! Don’t you just love this country!

I would of have probably gone for ‘December’ as that’s my birth month ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/12/2017 16:38  

Good news people!!!I've found sheep that dispense with the need for wellies..!!! :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/01/2018 00:47  

Wouldn’t it be fun to recreate the pics on the bm ads but with real members

Update Reply
She11 @ 07/01/2018 11:23  

Jackie I think I've solved the problem with the paperwork and charity issues from a legal prospective.... so we are game on for this now! ;)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/01/2018 20:38  

If this idea is still up and running - I be up for it !
Born in June but don't mind any month.
ONLY -
I want to wear my own garb and look mean and moody.
I am not putting on silly hats or Santa suits
I won't do cheesy smiles for the camera

That said , may I suggest monochrome rather than colour as it looks more stylish and subtle .
Also , interesting , atmospheric locations would be good .
It needs to be moody , thought provoking and magnificent !
Think early issues of Back Street Heroes - those cover girls never had a bloody smile on their face !

Update Reply
Stu69 @ 22/02/2018 22:07  

Roflmao! Mean, Moody, Stylish and Subtle. I've never really thought of many (if any) BMers in those terms before.

As for BSH stylee I can just imagine you all draped seductively over your bikes ... I can't wait to see it!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/02/2018 23:43  

Always have two people to a month and December can be a group one as long as ones in a Santa hat

I'm an October girl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2018 14:35  

I'm with Stu69 on monochrome it looks much better

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2018 14:37  

Lmfaooo @stu.... So many parameters set..... Interesting and atmospheric locations..... I think my local Aldi fits the bill 😎😎🙃🙃🤓..... 😂 😂 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2018 19:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email