MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Male Members To Do Calender....?

Male Members To Do Calender....? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Male Members To Do Calender....? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Male Members To Do Calender....?

I see you lot are planning getting a ya tackle out if you're all wanting warmer months... https://media.giphy.com/media/Ftz07proVX6Rq/giphy.gif

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2017 20:39  

Who's got the clap???

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 06/12/2017 20:44  

Could NOT resist,pmsl

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 06/12/2017 20:44  

i was born in march but i will happly done a miss santa dress lol

Update Reply
Tatt2edroze @ 07/12/2017 02:50  

With the idea of promoting the new site coming online, I proposed the calendar idea to Matt some months ago.

To be honest, I'm trawling through profiles with great pics every day - like most mods do on here for admin purposes.

If you combine some of the quality pics on the BM event pages, there are already some superb examples of BM members and their machines. There are also a few memorable shots of members partying at their best...or worst!

You wouldn't need to work too hard to get a male and female calendar for 2018 that could look fab.

Update Reply
nickscafe @ 07/12/2017 08:41  

I was thinking just a bit further out of the comfort zone,and quite a lot of perfectly jolly pictures on here are badly out of date,some by years,i suspect..no offence meant to lazy buggers,obviously..x :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 07/12/2017 22:41  

Erm...OK jinx...just read back through your posts...I'm getting it now.
Outside the comfort zone...in your speedos...or other costume...with Rudolph?

I need a moment to contemplate that image...

Update Reply
nickscafe @ 08/12/2017 08:53  

Tatt2edroze no problem we could work together if you like? Suzix &Lindsay which month would you like? December is taken but the rest are free ;) come on ladies the men's calendar is filling up (they only need 5) we still need 9 more... Also any more suggestions on charities???
Many thanks 😊

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/12/2017 20:01  

I'd have to be November Rosie chick as it's me Buffday and I love autumn 😀. I was gonna start a new thread fir lasses one but actually I think it's cool keeping them on same link x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/12/2017 21:38  

Why not 6 Ladies & 6 Gents?
I'm sure we've all seen some stunning profile photos already, possibly removing (or minimising) the need for dedicate photography...
Proceeds to go to a biking or welfare charity, perhaps?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/12/2017 00:02  

Sounds interesting mmm

Update Reply
She11 @ 09/12/2017 09:39  

Wonderful think i might say October for me then i can dress up right lol but my Bd is march so could do that & dress as a bunny lol

Update Reply
Tatt2edroze @ 09/12/2017 11:24  

Suzix November is all yours :) Tatt2edroze your choice? ... She 11 when do you fancy? ... Ducat the photography is free and it would mean unseen and up to date images ;) but I'm easy with whatever is decided...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/12/2017 13:37  

This snowball seems to be growing fast..my next idea,one lass one chap(seperate pics,lol) on each month...feedback welcome..any better ideas gratefully accepted...hugs..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 09/12/2017 13:37  

Ah...but do we do the location photoshoots together, or have a girls day and a boys day...
I vote for joint:)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/12/2017 13:47  

I just had a fit of giggles when I read the thread title again, and thought it said " Male Members Calendar" :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/12/2017 13:57  

Just go with the flow...we'll never get started if you argue with them..pmsl...and i'll probably need a joint to get nekkid if it's cold,haha

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 09/12/2017 14:21  

Hey joint calendar is an awesome idea 😊 I love it. And shows us as a joint bunch so hang together...... Maybe literally pmsl.... Either both in same month or 6 of one and 6"of tother.... Fab idea xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/12/2017 16:41  

As it's my choice i think i will take October lol

Update Reply
Tatt2edroze @ 09/12/2017 18:59  

You know that moment when a forum post takes on a life of it's own........:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 09/12/2017 19:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email