MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Drunken Monkey Rock Festival

Drunken Monkey Rock Festival - Forums [Biker Match] Drunken Monkey Rock Festival - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Drunken Monkey Rock Festival

Hi, if you fancy a weekend of rock music, raising money for the Midlands Air Ambulance why don't you check out the events calendar on this site for the first weekend in August.
AUG. 3-5 2018 FESTIVAL SITE WELLAND ROAD UPTON
The Drunken Monkey Rock Festival runs from the Friday evening to the Sunday evening. 50 bands on two stages in one arena.
See website for more details and tickets.
https://www.drunkenmonkeyrockfest.co.uk/
An earlybird ticket for the entire weekend including camping is only £35 per person, day tickets are available too.
Camping on site, showers, toilets and fresh water, no electric hook-ups.
We have an area for biker only camping where the bikes are by the tents. This is optional, there is also a large camping field for all other vehicles, and parking on-site for day visitors.
I may be biased as I run the back of stage for this event, but it is a great cause, in beautiful surroundings, excellent bands and a really friendly atmosphere. There are limited tickets so book early to get your discounted price and the guarantee of a great weekend.
Maybe see you there, if I can get out from behind the stage, its a busy time....

Update Reply
Lynne @ 05/12/2017 19:40  

Will be looking at this one see if the dates don't clash with other stuff have planned i

Update Reply
JP @ 05/12/2017 20:35  

Hey JP would be great if you can make it, the more the merrier. I have put some pics up on the events page so people can see what it's about. Hopefully this link works to the fb page for more info..
https://m.facebook.com/groups/thedrunkenmonkey/?multi_permalinks=710332755758716¬if_t=group_activity¬if_id=1489843845625909

Update Reply
Lynne @ 06/12/2017 09:40  

Tickets still available, but selling really well. Great festival if you like Rock music, good company, beer and food, in a great setting..
Come to Upton and have a great weekend, tent camping free..
Help us raise money for the Midlands Air ambulance...
Go to the fb page or website for more information.. see events in August..

Update Reply
Lynne @ 20/05/2018 16:09  

Just booked ticket, looking forward to this.

Update Reply
Tezza1958 @ 24/05/2018 06:56  

Hey Tessa, if it's a good as last year you'll have an excellent weekend. But it's looking to be even better. Friday evening, Tower stage, there's a South African band called Gage, they are excellent! One not to miss... They're back over here on tour.
I'm back of stage the majority of the time, but pop over and say hi.
Ask for Lynne.. 😀

Update Reply
Lynne @ 26/05/2018 09:44  

This looks like a good weekend :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/06/2018 17:33  

Hey, there's still some weekend tickets available with camping thrown in for free. See the website or fb page for more details.
Day tickets also available if you fancy a rideout and somewhere to chill.
Great bands, food outlets.. bars...
Going to be an excellent weekend, just like last year...
Raising money for the Air ambulance... 😎🦇☠️🏍️🤘👅💥🍔🍗🌭🍻🐒🍺⛺♣️🔊🎶🎷🎸🎹🎤🥁⚖️🚰🚾♿☑️😊🙈🙉🙊👍💜🐕🌳🥓🌮🍳🍵

Update Reply
Lynne @ 15/07/2018 10:17  

Two weeks to go. Day & weekend tickets available on the gate.
Really looking forward to this, great weekend, chilled (well for the punters, not for me haha) great bands.. food, beer...
Don't miss out..

Update Reply
Lynne @ 21/07/2018 10:47  

Although I say it myself 😊 being part of the team over the weekend back stage, the reviews on the FB page say everything.. This years Drunken Monkey was amazing. The bands were excellent, atmosphere spot on... I hope all that came from this site enjoyed it, I caught up with Tezza from here, hope you enjoyed the rest of the weekend. Roll on next year🤘

Update Reply
Lynne @ 07/08/2018 05:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email