MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Dear Santa ...

Dear Santa ... - Forums [Biker Match] Dear Santa ... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Dear Santa ...

I've been good all year HONEST! 😇 So please can I have something extra special for Christmas?

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/2017/november/christmas-biker-decorations/

On second thoughts, if any of these turn up on Christmas morning, I think I will make an extra special effort to be really, really bad next year 😲 👿😱

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 29/11/2017 00:26  

The biker knome is cute, can’t say I’d want it in my stocking tho lol

Update Reply
She11 @ 29/11/2017 17:28  

I want a new birthday suit, mine is all crumpled....

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 29/11/2017 18:11  

Would you like me to iron it for you?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/11/2017 19:27  

Dear Santa, last year I asked for a fat bank account and a slim body... can you get it right this year??...

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 30/11/2017 00:52  

Hi Satan, soz Santa I mean hee hee hee, can I have lots of money asap, about 7 hundred thou should do it. Cheers.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2017 21:05  

Dear Santa,when i wrote last year and asked for a willy that dragged on the ground,imagine my surprise on Xmas morning,waking up with no legs....Letdown Of Leonard Stanley :(

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 01/12/2017 21:56  

And while i'm on,just send me a lady who loves the smell of WD40,oily hands,tinkering till midnight,loud music live,i'll sort the rest,haha

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 02/12/2017 14:40  

I'm concerned that I may be finding one (or both) of those huge, horrendous Santa n Mrs Santa gnomes (from the local supermarket) on my doorstep or worse still under the 🌲. They are the stuff of nightmares 😱

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/12/2017 19:02  

Dear Santa,i am a bit puzzled by the early delivery,but thank you for listening to my previous post.she's just wonderful....:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 18/12/2017 17:51  

Dear santa, although I've been good this year, ;) please feel free to give my wish to another person more in need, as I have all I want 😊... Many thanks...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/12/2017 18:58  

Dear Santa,

A simple request really... Can I please have a 'Time-Machine' so I can go back in time and apologise to my dad that I failed him as a son, and tell him "I'm sorry for how I didn't listen to his advice."

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/12/2017 00:50  

Hugh jackman in full wolverine kit , a million pounds and the ability for humans to actually stop being the thicker end of prejidicial, judgemental stupid and just simply accept each other for who each of us are irrespective of any differences and get on bringing the end to war, pain , starvation and drought.

I have a feeling the first two will happen before the third!

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 22/12/2017 18:54  

Dear Santa,mille grazie...who would have thought your list was that cool??....forget next year,i have all i need now,cheers...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/12/2017 12:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email