MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Friendly campsites Devon or Cornwall

Friendly campsites Devon or Cornwall (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Friendly campsites Devon or Cornwall (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Friendly campsites Devon or Cornwall

BUMP

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 20/12/2017 19:51  

Just to say Hi . New to this site, and to rifing. Would love to have an event this neck of the woods Cornwall. Xx Nannette

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/01/2018 21:52  

Happy to ask around also by the way

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/01/2018 21:53  

Looks good to me & nice to see all the co-joined research & arrangements happening..hopefully l will put my name down as soon as the years events become aparent..🙂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2018 09:09  

Qm2 it looks a good trip .I am new to this site but I like the way you all pull together to make it happen .Lynne very good the way you have put yourself out to check it all .regards to you both Roger

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/01/2018 22:15  

@Nannette, @Kawasakitrev and @Artlover thanks for the interest will look forward to seeing You all there ,If you see other members that are going from your area, contact them and try to arrange to go down together ,it's a long way and company always is a bonus
I am going on the Thursday and if you would ,or can join me then give me a shout and we will arrange to meet on way down .My route from home will be M55 >M6 >M5 >A30 so will meet anyone along the way [for me that's 7 hours plus ride so a break will be welcome lolol]
See you all soon ttfn

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 02/02/2018 10:26  

Thanks quietman for this one. Sounds really good. I'm hoping to make it with another bmer... beautiful part of the country. Appreciate yours and Lynnes research into a great camp sight. Looks lovely 😁 hopefully see you then x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2018 02:04  

I'll say to the rider to read your post and yea hopefully meet up 😁 x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2018 02:09  

Martin - will put my name down for this and hope weather is "reasonable" - will also check if i can get time off and if so would be good to meet up with you on the Thursday

Update Reply
Mister Pete - Optimist @ 05/02/2018 19:50  

@ Optimist here's hoping for fine weather as well lol ,be great to meet up again .Will give you a PM bit nearer the time and we can sort out meet and rest of trip .Hope we get some more people and that everyone that comes will enjoy themselves
Will be grateful of your company @Serenity , pretty girls are always welcome everywhere [That's me creep done hehehe even if you are a pretty girl] be good to have you and whoever comes with you for the company hope you will enjoy . Plan your trip its a 12 + hour plus journey of about 600 miles from you.

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 05/02/2018 21:38  

Thankyou you're very kind 😊. If I make it I'm flying down ahead and then heading off with my friend. So leaving all the planning up to him 😊 . If I left it up to myself god knows where I'd end up! Still a five hour journey from down south though so still working out the details x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2018 01:07  

I would so love to have put my name down for this but I have a very elderly dog so currently each day is as it comes with blessings .... Back in the day he came to rallies camping at bike race meets alsorts... But I'll see.... Enjoy peepses ... X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2018 12:19  

Dates are booked with work - never known an event where folks havent enjoyed themselves yet - sure we will have a great time - will pm nearerr the date to arrange possible meet up on ride down

Update Reply
Mister Pete - Optimist @ 11/02/2018 19:07  

bump

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 03/03/2018 18:51  

Pretty sure I'm going to make this now. Been sorting out details with my friend tonight. Actually can't wait 😁 so put myself as officially going 😁. Excited!!! X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2018 01:24  

Look like i have won the jackpot and am taking a very beautiful pillion with me! xxxxz

Update Reply
jon2410 @ 06/03/2018 06:54  

Really looking forward to it Jon honey and think I've won the jackpot lol 😁 xxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2018 07:04  

I've finally got this weekend off from work, it's only taken my boss 3 months to approve the time off!!.
I'm looking forward to getting down to the West Country for the first time in many years.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 11/03/2018 20:59  

Hi Martin, Add me to the list, I will come down from Scarborough . I will keep an eye out for details. Sounds good, chilling out and riding. Couldn,t be better lol.
John

Update Reply
panrider @ 12/03/2018 11:04  

I also will be coming down the M5 and then the A30 so can join up with anyone along the way. Lovely part off the country, nearly as nice as Yorkshire lol

Update Reply
panrider @ 12/03/2018 11:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email