MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Friendly campsites Devon or Cornwall

Friendly campsites Devon or Cornwall (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Friendly campsites Devon or Cornwall (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Friendly campsites Devon or Cornwall

Morning All, Looking forward to meeting you all for the do down in Cornwall. Just thought I would mention a camping long weekend that I have just booked, just before Cornwall. It is Thursday 24th May- Monday 28th May in Wales with live music, ride outs, and if you know Nick Sanders the motorcycle explorer he is there and involved. Just thought I would mention it in case anyone wanted or fancied going. Anyway I will see you all at Cornwall or maybe Wales. Ride safe.
Regards,
John

Update Reply
panrider @ 24/03/2018 08:51  

Oops forgot to put down my email address in case anyone is interested in going to Wales. It is johndodd297@gmail.com
Bye 4 now

Update Reply
panrider @ 24/03/2018 08:55  

Anyone who would like to come down and join us but does not want to camp then contact Lynne as she has names and addresses of couple of local B&B s .
If anyone else is intending to come and join us please can you put your names down before the end of this month as the site owners would like a better idea of numbers [so the can leave pitches open so you can put your tents up which will help lolol]
Thank you folks be great to see you down there

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 28/03/2018 23:52  

Martin,
I need to book in from Monday 28th May as I will be doing down from Wales on that day. Shall I contact the site myself ? Will you be booking it as a block, and under what name ?

Update Reply
panrider @ 29/03/2018 14:24  

not sure if I can make it and it will be a last min job. I have been given a plan B

Update Reply
JP @ 29/03/2018 14:44  

This is regarding the camp that has been organised by Quiet Man.

Due to unforeseen circumstance Quiet Man can no longer attend this camp or continue with the organisation, but he wanted to ensure those attending or wanting to attend had all the details required.

Campsite is
Dove Meadows Camping Site
Green Lane West
Marazion
TR17 0HH

Tel - 01736 710854

No pitches have been booked or reserved, therefore you need to telephone the number above and make your own reservation.

It is a very busy campsite and they suggest you ring asap and they will do their best to pitch you together but can not guarantee it.

The Lovely Lynne who is a local has offered to be your hostess with the mostest during your stay and is happy to show you the local sights :)

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause any of you but i am sure after speaking with Lynne you will all have an awesome time.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/04/2018 12:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email