MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

What the hell is wrong with the world?

What the hell is wrong with the world? (5) - Forums [Biker Match] What the hell is wrong with the world? (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

What the hell is wrong with the world?

I know what you mean there is so much bike theft going on all over the country and the police are just too thin on the ground to be able to really make a difference. But I do feel sorry for the little darlings they have all come from such a difficult upbringing at its hard for them to adjust. Right enough of all that B/S kids fall over sometimes very hard when they are playing tag with a fiat punto well done that driver I can see more of that justice come very soon

Update Reply
JP @ 13/04/2019 05:51  

In Bulwell on Thursday, a youth on a scooter filtered up the inside of my wagon on a road that is just wide enough for 2 two cars to drive a breast but becomes a pinch point at traffic lights, so I had to dominate the road to avoid getting boxed up by cars. He decided to skip in front of my cab a bit too soon and nearly got bounced into the gutter. He sits there looking over his shoulder looking like he was thinking of falsely falling off his machine and claiming I had hit him, until I pointed out the dash cam and then showing him my arsehole antenna (see profile pics). Best 60 quid I have spent that has saved me a lot of grief in the last 12 months. Society today is constantly trying to play the blame game just to litigate for a payout. The sooner this branch of human development goes extinct, like Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal man, the better.

Update Reply
Double six @ 13/04/2019 08:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email