MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

What the hell is wrong with the world?

What the hell is wrong with the world? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What the hell is wrong with the world? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

What the hell is wrong with the world?

Are you blind or what?

Beating them down from day one? NO!! Beating them down as soon as they act like the ***** they are.
Are you not able to understand what has been written, is that why you're attempting to turn this round onto me?
Violence breeds violence? No shit!! That's why I want to cripple them, because of their violence against innocent members of the public. I don't attack members of the public, but I'd attack a **** like that to protect a member of the public. Though with wishy washy attitudes like yours, I'm beginning to wonder if I'd even bother now. Give yourself a pat on the back, cos the next person who gets blinded or scarred by an acid attack, that's on you. Cos it's you that says people shouldn't do anything, it's you that says these people have had it hard from day one. Know that for a fact do ya? NO. You don't.

You're gonna like this even less;

I think like-minded guys should go round in a van, like the snatch squads using Land Rovers in Northern Ireland. You jump out, snatch them off the street and into the van, drive them to some lock-up somewhere you can make a bit of noise. Then spend a few days torturing them to make them see the error of their ways. Then, when they expire, or you get bored of torturing them, simply throw them into the boot of an MOT failure and take it to the scrapyard and put it through the crusher. End of problem.

I'll tell you what, move back to the Mainland, make it a big city where you're exposed to real crime like this, and not safely hidden away on some little island insulated from the real world and all the bad things happening in it, an island where your only concern is whether the post is gonna be delivered today or not. Now, when some scumbag throws a cup of acid in your face, don't come crying to me. Or anybody like me that thinks that these ***** need dealing with properly.

Go and troll somewhere else, or at least come and live in the real world where your opinion might actually be based on fact and not fairytales ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2017 16:28  

That's my last reply on this, I've said all that needs saying, and if you can't or don't understand what has been written, or why, then I suggest you refrain from going off half-cocked and take more time to study a subject before commenting on it.

Good day to you, madam!!

pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2017 16:32  

I knew the fact I live on an island would come up at some point. You seem to forget my friend that I was brought up in Glasgow. Glaswegian lass through and through and seen it all. Yes come up here with your vigilante ideas and see how far you get lol. Us glaswegians are a bit more intelligent than you're ideas thst you are peddling. How is anything on me? I haven't even mentioned how I would tackle the problem. Only said vaguely where the source may lie in today's culture. Land rovers in northern Ireland lol thsts hilarious. You're talking to a girl that's more Irish than Scottish and family in Cork. Rebel country. Now even they wouldn't be that daft lol oh and yes in the North too. You haven't got a clue my friend and you're just actually being really silly now. Have a good night and peace and love 😊 x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2017 16:59  

place them in a locked room, & play them "lady in red" on a loop

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2017 18:58  

Now that is going too far

Update Reply
JP @ 24/11/2017 19:14  

Update:. Looks like The Met are starting to get their act in gear, shame it wasn't sooner

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-general-news/watch-jailed-moped-thug-youtube-singer

(Fingers crossed the link works!)

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 05/12/2017 00:03  

don't work lol

Update Reply
JP @ 05/12/2017 02:25  

Oh bums!! ( Polite version 'cos it's Tuesday😉) .

Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong please .. thanks in advance from the IT illiterate idiot in da Norf 😳

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 05/12/2017 08:52  

Lindsay
I’ll be interested to see what that article says if you can get the link to work

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/12/2017 21:15  

To get the link to work, remove the "S" from the <<<https://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-general-news/watch-jailed-moped-thug-youtube-singer>>>> https when the link opens.

Update Reply
GHW @ 06/12/2017 04:33  

Snatch squads to halt moped menace in London: police squads drag suspects from bikes in new tactic

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/snatch-squads-to-halt-moped-theft-menace-in-london-a3711831.html

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2017 14:08  

I'm sorry but my bike is my pride and joy and if someone tried taking it from me i would gladly do whatever I had to do to stop them...the problem is that we now live in a do good society and until proper sentences are given for crimes committed nothing will change

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2017 15:17  

Ask the people who have done nothing to a soul how they felt when they have been wronged by theft, attacked,raped bullying etc if they would turn the other cheek
Protecting what is yours is not encouraging violence and I would protect with a passion

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2017 19:43  

Have to admit, it’s the first I’ve heard of “snatch squads” dragging riders off mopeds. I spent 2 Late shifts dealing with these incidents in Central London last week.

Snatch squads are something that we used in the military, and Si would be very surprised is the management authorised that.

We have stinger, which is now allowed to be used against bikes and has proven successful on a couple of occasions.

Our issue is when they are armed with their knives as one of our officers found out a couple of weeks ago, and one of my colleagues at my traffic garage was kicked off his bike.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2017 19:44  

Snatch & Grab Squads are apparently being used on 'pinch points' around London, where the culprits are having to halt/slow and 'walk' the mopeds through the traffic. DNA/Forensic Spray is also being which enables them to identify them at a later date. Stingers are also being utilised

Both covert and overt tactics are in place.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/12/2017 21:25  

What I find extremely worrying is that these individuals/gangs are changing their MO's so quickly from snatch n grab (phones & jewellery) to kicking people from their own moped/motorcycle in order to steal it. To throwing acid at people. Then onto threatening with knives, swords, hammers and guns.

I truly hope that The Met get a grip on this situation and that it rolls out into other areas quickly.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/12/2017 21:36  

Lindsay

Us on the ground are trying, yes UV spray is “being used” not everyone can use it yet. Stinger depends on the circumstances, but they need to feed snatch squads down to us guys who are actually out trying to deal with these individuals, we know nothing about it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2017 21:43  

Thanks for the clarification Ginge2477.

However, I was merely stating what I had read online via The Evening Standard which indicates the information has been given by Police Officers of various ranks.

Let's hope that there are no more innocent people injured or killed by groups of mindless idiots.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/12/2017 22:01  

Cornio ya talk sense as always, good on ye ,😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/12/2017 01:01  

Ok so 1.30am I woke up freezing my nuts off looked out of the window to see a nice set of foot prints going to my Bike.
1st mistake don't do that shit when its snowing.
2nd mistake When I catch you and the dog has chewed your nuts off I will burn you.
The only thing you did right was to walk away.
West Midlands police, Don't worry I wont bother you with this as I know your really busy this time of the year with keeping homeless people out of Birmingham City Centre because the traders don't like it.
So you can all put your feet back up and get back to your coco.
Happy Christmas and all that shit

ps If my words offend anybody I really don't give a rats ass. The lad 3 doors up from me had his scooter taken on Thursday night Friday morning and has now lost his only means of getting to work. So we will be paying him dole money to pay for his christmas

Update Reply
JP @ 09/12/2017 03:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email