MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

this site

this site (3) - Forums [Biker Match] this site (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

this site

i dont care about inteligent ribbin at my expense! only thing i dont like is name calling!!as any discussion can deteriate into a slangin match very quickly by callin someone a stupid name. an do you mean i have to work at a relationship thomsondiane that is to much!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 21/12/2007 14:30  

shakes head at TM!!!! - of COURSE you have to work at a relationship!!!....I would come up wth some witty comment at this point, but I've had a few beers & can't be arsed!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 21/12/2007 14:34  

typical woman gotta work a bloke to death!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 21/12/2007 14:52  

got it in one TM

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 21/12/2007 14:53  

then yu wonder why we got no energy for nooky!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 21/12/2007 14:54  

ahhh - that's no excuse!!!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 21/12/2007 14:55  

I've just been reading this post over Cassie's shoulder and (personally) the site has been getting quiet of late, but the time of Year must have something to do with that. Local bike club meets are also thin on the ground as well. That's my theory for it being quiet anyway. Gotta agree with most of the things already said though, we're all adults on this site (to varying degrees of maturity ) so we should all be able to swear and cuss (within the bounds of decency). I'll start the swearing ball rolling with 'pants' and 'boobies'

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 21/12/2007 15:13  

and I will follow that blueboy with "golly" "gosh" fiddly flip. oh sod that bugger bugger bugger lets all love one another. Just keep me supplied with MOO biscuits and I will agree and also do anything anyone asks.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 21/12/2007 15:35  

whassa moo biscuit?youre welcome at mine anytime for tea madewith my special milk hg!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 21/12/2007 15:47  

Dipping a Moo biscuit in cold milk is like taking it home to mommy. Aggy where you hiding my Moo biscuits have run out, all I have left is the picture of them sitting on an Asda shelf on my mobile phone. Bluesbiker must admit those choccie covered ones where nice at Matlock. Hope Santa is reading bikermatch perhaps he will bring me some. Hey you can't beat taking a thread off track can you, sorry off to the norty corner now as long as I can take the rest of my bottle of wine broomski you coming to join me. Hey rattler you wanna see what I have new in my suitcase it would even make Lc blush and that takes some doing. Lc if your reading this get your tickets booked for the Jumpstart Gal I have ordered got my four already.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 21/12/2007 15:53  

right blackadder goes forth is on so goodnight!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 21/12/2007 16:10  

Blackadder or slack bladder tm?

Update Reply
Oggy @ 21/12/2007 20:38  

my bladders fine no probs whatsoever!hope yu can say the same later on in life!![ask scary, i only visited the toilet once!!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 22/12/2007 13:34  

right me & fbk have been on the p*ss most of the day & we both agree that theres been far too much down type sh8t posts going on,tango,come up our way some time,all posts of of ours having are just having a laugh WITH you.you old fart. So come on people,cheer up & come out new years eve

Update Reply
Oggy @ 22/12/2007 17:00  

happy peeps is what i like to see , this time of the year should be a happy time christmas is a time of forgiveing forgeting and getting drunk with family and friends

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 23/12/2007 06:39  

With you on that one fbk I am off to liven up norfolk for a few days, they aint gonna know whats hit them in that there sleepy hollow, just wish I could get internet access while there. Alas where I am heading they still ride around on penny farthing bikes and you eat what you kill.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/12/2007 07:25  

What is a moo cow biscuit...if its my fave malted milk then GERRROFFFF!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 23/12/2007 09:27  

it is.....

Update Reply
lula @ 23/12/2007 09:34  

Hands off they mine!.....

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 23/12/2007 10:37  

No GH sorry can't share them. Lula tell him their all mine for when I am on the comp.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/12/2007 12:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email