MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

this site

this site - Forums [Biker Match] this site - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

this site

dont know how many of other longtime users of this ite have noticed some of the stuff i have but ..... when i frist joined the site was more fun and could pretty much have a laugh about anything ie it was about bikeing bonking and drinking .... and now its getting to poliltey correct and becomeing another boreing dateing site wheres the fun gone , when i frist joined if someone slaged another off they use to laught it off now its getting personal ..... come on we're all bikers lets enjoy have a laugh about each others bikers and what we speckulate about each others sex lives agian bring back the fun instead of the same s--t on every other site . this goes for every moderates to myself and peeps just joined .

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 20/12/2007 14:08  

You got pmt mate?

Update Reply
Di @ 20/12/2007 14:21  

i agree blade,you gotta have fun other wise it gets boaring,stories about bikes rallys getting pissed and the sex lol,you gotta have a bit of that lol,,oops that came out wrong didnt it,i hate being politically correct,ah well,everyone get back in the room and lets have a laugh

Update Reply
katydevil @ 20/12/2007 14:28  

must admit, things seem to have gone a bit quiet lately & lots of the 'regulars' seem to have gone ta-ta's!! maybe it's 'SAD' syndrome creeping into the site!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 20/12/2007 14:40  

HFG I HATE political correctness....it really sucks! (put your own innuendo in here!) Ive only been on site a couple of months and had a giggle with a lot of you...so I dont understand how anyone can say its boring...especially the stick we all give poor old Tangoman60 - he just loves it and he does give us a load back... Surely we are all adults and can say what we think without causing offence! Who is going to be brave and start up a really naughty thread then???

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 20/12/2007 15:08  

YOU'RE ALL ***TS F*CKING POLITICAL CORRECTNESS??? YOU SHOVE THAT LOAD OF OLD B*LL*KS WHERE THE SUN DONT F*C*ING SHINE,STRAIGHT UP SOME PRIEST'S JACKSEY,SCRUB THAT.HE'LL LIKE IT.DO IT TO A FRENCHMAN.ON SECOND THOUGHTS,THEY EVEN TAKE THE MEDICINE UP THE CHUTNEY FERRET PIPE. F&C* IT,LET'S ALL GO EN MASSE DOWN TO WEYMOUTH & MAKE RITUAL SACRIFICE OUT OF TANGOMAN

Update Reply
Oggy @ 20/12/2007 15:30  

Well done Oggy thats more like it....start another rude thread then...noticed you darent share with us where you had your best sex...or is it everywhere????? Well you got TM60 down to a tee...both ports of call ....I seem to remember TM60 saying...so Oggy youll be right up his street

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 20/12/2007 15:37  

i agree with ya fbk this site aint what it use to be a year ago we had a right old giggle .....yes things change peeps change and yes fbk i agree with u again the slaggings off have got personal.......

Update Reply
RC @ 20/12/2007 15:37  

Boll*ks lets all start having fun again

Update Reply
Oggy @ 20/12/2007 15:47  

yeah lets lol

Update Reply
RC @ 20/12/2007 15:49  

FBK you miserable git!! cheer up & come out on the p*ss

Update Reply
Oggy @ 20/12/2007 16:02  

oi leave fbk alone u lol

i agree with everything he said.......... bless him xx

Update Reply
RC @ 20/12/2007 16:21  

I ave to say, I joined BM and for a few months I had the time of my life.....but then you find you are being slagged,you find out that people you really thought were friends...well they aren't. Sayin that I hope they all find the happiness they are lookin for. On a person note I have, will be leavin the site havin found some VERY special people indeed....even if the on is a RUBBISH BUGGER x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/12/2007 17:38  

i feel like the wicker man!!dont mind ritual sacrifice if i can choose a woman of here as a last request!![i have one in mind!!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/12/2007 18:46  

when i frist joined the site was more fun and could pretty much have a laugh about anything ie it was about bikeing bonking and drinking .... and now its getting to poliltey correct and becomeing another boreing dateing site wheres the fun gone , when i frist joined if someone slaged another off they use to laught it off now its getting personal ..... come on we're all bikers lets enjoy have a laugh about each others bikers and what we speckulate about each others sex lives agian bring back the fun instead of the same s--t on every other site . this goes for every moderates to myself and peeps just joined . FBK I've been a member a long time too and I don't recall any of the chat being about bonking! I also don't recall any 'slagging off' going on, the site has always been friendly, with the odd, slightly not-so-friendly, comments but anything resembling a ruck was soon sorted out between the folk themselves. There is one thing that hacks me off and that's when my post gets deleted because I have voiced my opinion about the site that isn't 100% sucky-upy. This is the only site, that I've been on, that does that. Every other site only deleted posts if they are racist or abusive, not cos of an opinion. And if that last paragraph doesn't get deleted I'll be amazed.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/12/2007 19:08  

I joined this site back in july , the site has changed people have changed and alot has happened some bad BUT there has been some good . I've noticed theres alot more personal stuff posted , that maybe should be a PM ??!! not every1 wants to no ..... ok i'm off to the naughty corner now lmao

Update Reply
nina @ 21/12/2007 02:59  

ENOUGH of all this playground squabbling and bad language - we can all do it, but generally not appreicated and not very adult either!! Also, Oggy, there's still plenty of fun and laughs to be had on here with some great members (and moderators, of which I am one!) but there realy is no need for bad language or offensive/personal content on here. One of the really good things about this site has been people (especially single females!) feeding back that they feel safe, ppl seem to respect each other and are extremely friendly with lots of meets and events arranged. Much more conducive to meeting "normal" ok ppl than the usual weirdos and pervs alot of these internet sites seem to attract (broad generalisation here but it's definately the case so Im told!!). Tis the season of good will (remember that?) spending time with and valuing family, old and new friends - of which I for one have made many on here, including my dearly loved partner. So please, enjoy what everyone cos it still is!! Best wishes to everyone for a happy peaceful Christmas and prosperous New Year filled with lots of love for those we value - family and friends! Sandy xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/12/2007 04:34  

apologies - blip in site - last bit should read................."enjoy what everyone wants on here.............chatting and meeting new friends, sharing their interest in bikes, hearing about events and meets and having lots of FUN ..........cos it still is!!!! etc etc .........thats me off me soap box for now, but I know Im not the only one to feel this way - BM is a great site with some great members on board still and many more new ones to come in 2008 hopefully.....................hope to meet many more of you then........ Sandy (again!!) xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/12/2007 04:39  

I must admit being a new member to the site I was slightly confused, after being on other bike sites I wasn't expecting the amount of sanity that there is on here. If I wanted sanity I would join a beige dating site where people think its a day out to go to B&Q on a Sunday. Where is all the talk on bike developments, discussion on what the latest winge is from Rossi. To be honest I'm not on here to meet anyone but to meet lots of people a biking community, people that have the same interests... NO MORE BEIGE PLEASE LETS PUT SOME COLOUR BACK INTO THE SITE!!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 21/12/2007 05:37  

oh dear! jus realised i bored you silly not havin a awful lot of interest in tech talk an the latest whinge from who?[does he make ice cream?]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 21/12/2007 06:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email