MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Butchers

Butchers - Forums [Biker Match] Butchers - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Butchers

Dentists here in Holland are butchers!!!! Jees - they dont even give anasthetic when doing fillings. BUT THATS NOT THE WORST BITI've just been to dentist, with tooth ache.... and he SMASHED my wisdom tooth to pieces and RIPPED it out!!!! Jesus H!!!!! He nearly took more out with it. Now I feel like half of my teeth have been ripped out, the whole is huuuuuuuuuuge. And I think my mouth is having a period! Wont stop bleeding. Sorry just thought Id share that with you.

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/12/2007 10:04  

Are you a man or a mouse? My dentist here where I live never does anaesthetic with fillings!!!! Whats up wiv ya. Stop moaning and take it like a man! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/12/2007 10:21  

Matt - I had a man with a knee in my chest and yanked both my wisdom teeth out...making a damn mess....needless to say it hurt more afterwards!! I wanted to punch him by the time hed finished and Im not the violent kind... Luckily I have a lovely dentist now, so much so, that my twin girls both want to be dentists....

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 11/12/2007 11:26  

Why is it no matter how hard you try you always dribble the mouthwash down your chin at the dentist.....lol

Update Reply
skins @ 11/12/2007 11:45  

That must be a man thing too then PMSL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/12/2007 11:51  

Hope so....lol

Update Reply
skins @ 12/12/2007 07:02  

Never dribble doesn't look good!!!! Mind you spitting isn't nice either!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 12/12/2007 14:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email