MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

adult humour

adult humour  (11) - Forums [Biker Match] adult humour  (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

adult humour

a woman decides to spice up her sex life , so buys a pair of crotchless panties. she sits opposite her husband with her legs open. he looks .... and asks .." are u wearing crotchless knickers ? " . OH YES ! she replies with a cheeky little smile . thanks god for that says the hubby ... i thought the sofa had burst !!!

Update Reply
funnylilpillion @ 26/04/2008 18:40  

good one !

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/04/2008 18:44  

roflao

Update Reply
funnylilpillion @ 26/04/2008 18:49  

A football fanatic marries his girlfriend. On their wedding night they are lying in bed when the guy takes hold of his new wifes hand, rubs it up and down his left leg then says 'Can you feel that?' to which his wife replies with anticipation ' Yes'. 'I've scored some great goals with that, Wham! straight in the back of the net' he says. He then rubs her hand up and down his right leg. 'Can you feel that?' he says. Again with anticipaition, she replies 'Yes'. 'I've scored some fantastic goals with that one too' he says. He then rubs her hand on his forehead and asks the same question. Thinking that this may be the start of some wierd form of sexual foreplay she again replies 'Yes'. 'I've done some great 'Headers' with that, Whallop! straight in the back of the net'. He then does nothing for ten minutes. His frustrated wife decided to take control of the situation and instigate some action. She takes his hand and rubs it firmly betwen her legs. 'Have you felt one of these before?' she asks. The guy rolls over toward her and replies, 'Yes' 'When I missed a bloody penalty'.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 27/04/2008 06:33  

Update Reply
dragon @ 27/04/2008 07:09  

snow white has been banned from the x factor contest for sitting on pinocchio's face singing TELL ME LIES TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES

Update Reply
funnylilpillion @ 27/04/2008 13:46  

Just bought a racehorse called My Face, it may not be any good but i can't wait to hear all the women in the crowd screaming, come on my face !!!

Update Reply
ninjad @ 27/04/2008 19:45  

lol

Update Reply
funnylilpillion @ 01/05/2008 07:10  

Did you hear about the dyslexic, atheist, insomniac? <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p> HE SAT UP ALL NIGHT WONDERING IF THERE IS A DOG.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 03/05/2008 20:30  

blonde take her broken car to garage fearing a huge bill.she asks the mechanic wots up with it, just shit n the air filter love,she says really! how often do i have 2 do that then? husband comes home from work and says to wife,get me a beer quick b4 it starts.he drinx it and says,get me another b4 it starts,he drinx that 1 and says,quick get me another b4 it starts, she says,listen here u fat lazy c**t. u walk in and start barking orders,he says (fuck me! its started ) a woman asks her husband for new shoes. ur not getting them he replied.that night in bed,he tried to put his hand on her f***y. she shoves it away and says " if you cant shoe the horse? your not fukin ridin it

Update Reply
angeleyes @ 04/05/2008 16:30  

ok!so sayin c..t!in Dundee's fine but fanny's a no no!!!!oop's sorry Dunddiddyun's!! altogether now!!"dun diddy dun diddy dun!!!"

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 04/05/2008 17:43  

1. What's grey and comes in pints? 2. What is white, steaming and comes out of cows? Answers below. 1. An Elephant. 2. The Isle of white Ferry. (Cowes).

Update Reply
M.S. @ 04/05/2008 19:37  

Angeleyes, I hope you're not talking from experience about the blonde...

Update Reply
Wills @ 04/05/2008 20:11  

bloke go's to the doctors havin problems with premature ejaculation and is told "when you feel ur self coming give urself a fright by firing a starter pistol into the air to prolong the sex" 2 days later the doctor sees him again to see how he got on. the bloke said not good ! we were in a 69 and i felt myself start to cum so i fired the gun .. my wife shit in my face bit the end off my c£*k & the milkman came out the wardrobe with his hands up

Update Reply
funnylilpillion @ 07/05/2008 16:30  

Doctor gives patient 2 suppositories and tells him to go home and put them in his back passage - come back in a week's time Patient goes back following week and Dr asks how he got on ? Patient replies "Those suppositories didn't work at all... I put them in my back passage, put them in the front hall, tried them on the landing - even left them on the stairs... For all the good they did me - I might as well have shoved them up my arse !"

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 07/05/2008 17:23  

Funnylil' - afraid I need help understanding what you mean by 69!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 07/05/2008 18:26  

I visited the doctors for advice as my sex drive seemed to be slowing down. He told me that it was probably due to my age and asked when I had first noticed the change. I told him, three times last night and twice this morning.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 08/05/2008 07:17  

Geoffb. I tried 69 once. After the girl farting in my face three times, I'd had enough. I told her, I couldn't stand another 66 of them buggers.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 08/05/2008 07:22  

very good

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/05/2008 07:32  

oh pmsl @ m.s

Update Reply
funnylilpillion @ 08/05/2008 13:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email