MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Wrote some lyrics, anyone talented out there to write a melody to them?

Wrote some lyrics, anyone talented out there to write a melody to them? - Forums [Biker Match] Wrote some lyrics, anyone talented out there to write a melody to them? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Wrote some lyrics, anyone talented out there to write a melody to them?

I used to write lyrics a lot in my younger days...used to be able to read music, so if anyone wants to use the following then feel free: TOGETHER FOREVER My knight in black leather You'll be mine forever Rescued me from loneliness Into light and out of darkness Bravely riding your steel horse Steering us onto a new course Together forever You've given me hope and joy I'm nolonger somebody's toy You make me believe in myself I'm nolonger on the shelf You make this English Rose bloom Lovers we will be soon Together forever Dreaming of being wrapped in each others arms I know you'll do me no harm Can't wait to lie together at dawn Feeling so secure, so loved, so warm Who knows what tomorrow brings? So long as we both face it Together forever.... Hope you like it folks!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 29/11/2007 05:56  

Cant help with a tune, but the lyrics are great!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 29/11/2007 08:27  

Nice one BC!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 29/11/2007 09:06  

goes with knights in white satin methinks?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 29/11/2007 09:42  

Thanks all! Going to try them with that TM60

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 29/11/2007 12:58  

There are some good musicians on this site so hopefully someone will come to your rescue bikerchick great words. ps

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 29/11/2007 13:24  

Could do it but would maybe have to add or omit some of the words here and there as the rythem order is not uniform allowing for a middle eight. Please don't be offended as no offence is intended....I was in the music industry professionally for years.

Update Reply
Herne @ 29/11/2007 13:52  

None taken Herne...just a hobby of mine thats all

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 29/11/2007 14:46  

Nice lyrics BC, Herne still has a good singing voice, so I reckon he could do your song proud, I'd love to hear it when it's finished.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/12/2007 03:21  

Update Reply
dragon @ 01/12/2007 07:27  

Great lyrics BC you must have some talent to put words together like that would be beyond me!

Update Reply
Scorpiolady @ 01/12/2007 08:23  

You have a PM bikerchick

Update Reply
Herne @ 02/12/2007 07:50  

Ok song finished.... now all I need is your permission to carry on with it ...... sounds a bit rushed as I no longer have a recording studio...but hope you and your loved one like it. Hmm how the heck do I get it onto this site if you do give permission ?

Update Reply
Herne @ 02/12/2007 10:08  

Thanks Herne, you are an absolute angel...such a star ...I do hope my loved one likes it when he hears the finished song...and thats down to you...thanks again.. Dont know how you get it onto this site as you know you have my permission Herne, have a word with one of the Moderators...theyll advise you on a way forward.. Thanks again...Im dead chuffed...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 02/12/2007 13:57  

Thanks Herne, it sounds great...youre going to have to release it..

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 02/12/2007 14:43  

You're most welcome hon am just glad you like it.

Update Reply
Herne @ 02/12/2007 15:04  

Herne you will have to let Kwak hear the finished article, Im sure shell love it just as much as I do. I sent it to my loved one and havent had a reply since...Sorry mate...he obviously didnt appreciate it...never mind cant win them all!!! I think its lovely and thats all that matters to me..THANKS AGAIN

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 03/12/2007 15:04  

So when are we gonna get to hear this tune then?

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 04/12/2007 15:12  

Hiya Blueboy and Cassie...hopefully as soon as Herne has found a way of getting it onto the site...Hes kindly emailed me a demo...very good it is...hes even done a better version which Herne sent me tonight...Bless you Herne...Thankyou... Any Moderators around, how does Herne get the track onto site???

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 04/12/2007 15:35  

put the speakers up to the monitor when they are in the chat room...lol..

Update Reply
skins @ 06/12/2007 08:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email